Peed my pants without a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osito

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had some drinks after work and I peed my pants fully- soaking socks and it was not a choice. I guess be careful what you wish for

Reactions: Lewis Badger, Halibut and lilgirllil
not always a bad thing to pee ones pants , i enjoy a good wetting sometimes

Reactions: Sidewinder and Osito
You must have had quite a few drinks!

dogboy said:
You must have had quite a few drinks!

True. I think that counts as self-inflicted problems

And why weren't you wearing a diaper lil mr

endersdragon34 said:
And why weren't you wearing a diaper lil mr
Sorry just seen this.

A very good point endersdragon. I should wear diapers more - especially as I like them.

I apologise for my drunken post. I hadn’t planned to drink so much and even though I was drinking a 3% beer I had way too many.

I have mild frequency issues and I suffer in situations like this.

Although not socially acceptable, peeing my pants was definitely better than struggling to get home in pain. I managed to hold it until I got off the train and was walking home.

I’m not going to pretend part of me didn’t enjoy it.

I like to occasionally pee my pants when I am not wearing any diapers because it really makes me feel little and makes me feel like I need to be diapered rather than want to be diapered.

That makes sense to me angelicprince. I definitely feel little - even though I'm not necessarily an AB. For me it is sometimes a sense of rebellion - and I mainly do it after a really bad day at work.

Reactions: chamberpot
Recently when i came home from my mates house. Had drinking quite some beers i peed in my pants

Osito said:
Although not socially acceptable, peeing my pants was definitely better than struggling to get home in pain. I managed to hold it until I got off the train and was walking home.

I’m not going to pretend part of me didn’t enjoy it.

curious, there wasn't a good looking bush nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back