Pee smell discussion for both men and women

DiaperedRider

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This is something I often think about and I apologize if it's too much information or even somehow offensive but I feel this is a great place to be able to talk about this as it is a lifelong thing for me that I don't think I ever discussed with anyone.

First, I love the smell of both my pee and someone I am attracted to whether it's on a freshly wet bed, pants, diaper but also reasonably dried sheets and clothing, underwear, etc. To me it's a pheromone. If I were in the isle of a store and stood next to an attractive woman who had the sweet aroma of dried pee indicating that she wet and re-wet her panties under her skirt or her pants all day with no care in the world my heart would race like crazy.

But, here's the weird part.........if it were someone I was not anywhere near attracted to it would gross me out but there'd also be the possibility where I could be somewhat attracted to but the pee aroma would seal the deal and then move on to see if there is a mental connection which for me is equally as important. So I guess that indicates that it is a very sexual thing because it is no different than vanilla sexual turn on's. If you are a boob man or a butt woman, everyone you look at doesn't turn you on, right?

I'd love to hear everyone's take on this and I also wonder if there are women have the same attraction to the smell of pee on someone they are attracted to?

Have a great day everyone!!

Reactions: Diprs2
When I was a prepubescent child, before school age, I had an old blanket that I’d had since I was a baby. It reeked of pee since I slept with it and was a nightly bed wetter. My mom would have to sneak around to get it away from me when it needed to be washed as I didn’t want the odor replaced with the freshly laundered smell. Another item that I had an affinity for were plastic pants and I much preferred those that were “seasoned” over new ones. Before I had the means to acquire them legitimately I would steal them from diaper pails, baby bureaus, clotheslines, diaper bags, or anywhere else I came across them. Even those I preferred to have that used scent to them. Once the plastic got exposed to a dirty diaper for a while it never seemed to lose that odor. Now that I wear them daily for my dual ic I don’t find that I have the same interest in the way they smell that I once had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and DiaperedRider
Zeke said:
When I was a prepubescent child, before school age, I had an old blanket that I’d had since I was a baby. It reeked of pee since I slept with it and was a nightly bed wetter. My mom would have to sneak around to get it away from me when it needed to be washed as I didn’t want the odor replaced with the freshly laundered smell. Another item that I had an affinity for were plastic pants and I much preferred those that were “seasoned” over new ones. Before I had the means to acquire them legitimately I would steal them from diaper pails, baby bureaus, clotheslines, diaper bags, or anywhere else I came across them. Even those I preferred to have that used scent to them. Once the plastic got exposed to a dirty diaper for a while it never seemed to lose that odor. Now that I wear them daily for my dual ic I don’t find that I have the same interest in the way they smell that I once had.
The psychology of it all is really interesting. Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Zeke and Diprs2
I am definitely turned on by pee smells if they are fresh

Whether it's pee or poop, I tend not to be able to smell either one.

My pee smells awful. That may be because I'm hyper sensitive to smell, but I definitely don't like it honestly.

Back