Pee laying down

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi!
I'm a 18yo Portuguese who loves diapers. I feel very comfortable wearing it.
I also like to pee on a diaper, but I try to do it lying down on my bed. The problem is, even if I have a full bladder, the pee doesn't come out.
Is there any way to pee lying down on my bed but easier?

ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Peeing laying down isn't easy... Laying on your back is easier ... Laying on your stomach is so hard. I like to do it both ways but maybe it requires practice.

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello FTuga197,
Welcome to ADISC. You will find lots of great people from around the world here. I must add that I am a big fan of your country, having visited several times.

I think the challenge of peeing while laying down is mostly due to the training you have had for the last 15-16 (??) years of your life. Your body is trained to not release when you are laying down (in bed etc.). Now you are suddenly asking your body to do just that. It will take some time, and some practice to allow it to happen without big difficulties.

My best advice is to relax. Try to tell yourself that it is natural, and nothing bad can happen. Maybe try laying on the floor in the bathroom, or even laying in an empty bathtub the first times. Then if the diaper leaks, it really doesn't matter. This removes any need to worry about letting it go.

As soon as your mind feels comfortable with it, you will have no problem peeing laying down.

Good luck and have fun!
A.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you!
I just pooped and peeied at the same time. Never felt so good in years! :)

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I wet my diaper lying down when I woke up this morning. It was great. I think it is so easy for me because I always keep a vinyl/Polyester waterproof pad on my bed.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Even though I now have the total freedom to let my inner femininity fully come out which of course includes my passion for diaper wearing and wetting, I still after a year have difficulties in wetting while laying down in my bed. I realize it is all because of conditioning that we are not to wet the bed or wet just in general. I now have gotten to the point of not having to make any effort to wet my diapers while out and about dealing with my daily chores and goodies, but bedtime is still another story.

Yes, I have a very nice changing pad to lay over my bedding before crawling in for the night, and yes I wear not only a pullup ladies diaper with a soft and thick pad but also another "plain jane" generic pullup over that as well. It is such a heavenly feeling to snuggle up for the night dressed like but do you think it helps me totally relax when I begin the feel the need to wet?

Nope, not at all even though I fully know well that there really is a very, very slim chance that I will actually wet the bedding itself. I refuse to force the issue as that just defeats the purpose of wetting enjoyment in the first place. But things are improving, things are now nicely working out so that I can enjoy a wonderful wetting while under my covers.

The key points is not to lay on your tummy, but lay on your back in a slight reclining position and just breath slowly and deeply to relax yourself. And as soon as you feel those lovely "I need to pee tingles", relax even more and don't push that need. Just let it flow.:thumbsup:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is a nostalgic topic. It's the first thing I asked about when I joined ADISC. Glad it's working out for you. It took me forever to even be able to pee on my back.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
When I was a teenager I wanted this so bad. Now 20 years later and I finally got brave enough to live my dream. The last 11 months have been heavenly. I haven't regretted it for a minute. I'm just glad I enjoy it laying down as much as I did when I started because it sure beats going downstairs to the ladies room every time.

imaxdep

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It was hard to me first, but I've gotten used to it. As long as you have a good diaper that you know won't leak.

L

Lozza1979

You have to kind of force it out for a little while,but not so much you hurt yourself, just use some pressure, then as time goes by it will get easier until you can go lying down as easy as using the toilet.That's how it is for me now and I don't have to get up at night or in the morning to pee, I can just lay there.

Lonelyandconfused

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find it difficult to pee lying down. So some of these suggestions I'll try to put to good use.
On a good note I finally got where I can go in my diaper while walking... That took forever

N

Nessus

I have to assume that everyone that responded is a female? Without going out of bounds I have to say I have wanted to do this but am not inclined to position myself in such a way as to make it possible without flooding over my stomach and leaking. In this regard I somewhat envy the female ABDLs that can pee in virtually any position without fear of a wayward stream exiting from the worst possible location... :sweatdrop:

I end up getting on all fours every time I pee in almost all circumstances whether in bed or around the house. If I am in the truck or car I do tend to position myself a bit better, but for bed it just would not work for obvious reasons as the night progressed as I tend to get an erection almost every night in my sleep and wake with what is colloquially known as 'morning wood' on a regular basis. Especially if I have been playing with that little blue pill... :biggrin: :cool:

(I hope I did not cross any mature boundaries there; if so please put me in my place! :eek: )

I do wish I could just lay there - or sit in my chair - and pee without a major leak. You go, girls! :worshippy:

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Nessus try taping your diaper tighter (snug) not overly tight or you may need to try a larger premium diaper if you are leaking

Wetshisbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi!
I'm a 18yo Portuguese who loves diapers. I feel very comfortable wearing it.
I also like to pee on a diaper, but I try to do it lying down on my bed. The problem is, even if I have a full bladder, the pee doesn't come out.
Is there any way to pee lying down on my bed but easier?

You just have to get your mind set right. After a life time of being told it is wrong to pee in bed it takes a bit of getting past. Once you do the flood gates will open.

ladyofshadows

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think this is one of those cases where everyone is different. Some will find it easy to wet whilst laying down, some will not. As has already been said, it takes practise to un-condition yourself from a lifetime of training not to wet your bed.

Personally, I can wet in almost any position I choose, whether standing, sitting or lying down. It may be that the fact that I have always been a bedwetter makes it easier for me, but it makes no difference whether I am on my back, my side, or my tummy, if I need to pee, I have no difficulty in doing so.

N

Nessus

Nessus try taping your diaper tighter (snug) not overly tight or you may need to try a larger premium diaper if you are leaking

Thanks for the input, but it is more of a case of where the flow travels. If I am lying on my back it tends to go down the sides of the diaper which does not work well at all for me and has a high risk of leakage out the top or along the back of my legs. I virtually never leak until the diaper is totally soaked if I pee when on my hands and knees so it is all about where the flow goes before it gets soaked up.

I do occasionally pee while sitting and it does work much better but I still have a sense of some of the flow going down the sides. As long as it does not leak I really do not mind, but that area of the diaper is the most leak prone so I tend to try to avoid it if possible and I prefer not to use any additional tapes as they greatly reduce comfort and significantly increase the risk of skin issues if you put tape on skin. There is a limit to my madness, after all! :heiscrazy:

I would try reorienting myself when I put the diaper on but then, as I mentioned, I have other problems that can become quite uncomfortable so that option is not very viable for me. I am noticing this is even worse when I am wearing or have been wearing as my tendency to become aroused is significantly increased and frankly I have not been so satisfied or horny in many years. If my wife thought I was going to miss her in that way she was sorely mistaken! I have to credit diapers with a major factor in helping me cope with my loss.

Sweet dreams and a wet diaper to all! :bedtime:

babybroooke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
try kneeling on your bed and letting it go and then slowly lay down into it. it worked for me =P

N

Nessus

try kneeling on your bed and letting it go and then slowly lay down into it. it worked for me =P

That is in fact what I do. If I am at all concerned about a leak I grab a pad to kneel on if I am not already laying on one - I double up the diaper pants with a medium Gary Active Wear PUL and a large Leakmaster PUL over that. I also wear a pair of cotton panties over the diaper under the first pair of pants to absorb any small leaks. It works pretty well, but sometimes I still can't easily go unless I get on the floor. Something about the stability and the hard surface as well as some lingering psychological reticence... I have a 4 inch memory foam topper on my mattress so kneeling on it is not the most stable way to go but the mattress sure is comfortable!

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Peeing laying down isn't easy... Laying on your back is easier ... Laying on your stomach is so hard. I like to do it both ways but maybe it requires practice.

Oddly it is the opposite with me. If I'm on my back it's nearly impossible to release my bladder. However, if I'm laying on my stomach I can barely hold it in.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I just wet whatever position I happen to be in. Stomach and sides worked good today. No problem going on my back really.

Status
Not open for further replies.