• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Peaudouce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.

Attachments

E

Error404

Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.
I have no idea where to find them, but what I do know:

The face on that packet will likely haunt me in my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.