Peaudouce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.

Attachments

• peaudouce.jpg
    peaudouce.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4,537
E

Error404

Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.

I have no idea where to find them, but what I do know:

The face on that packet will likely haunt me in my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.