Peachy what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

It probably involved high strength sedatives, a Peachsuit and lots of diapers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Aww...all those innocent peaches..how can they scare a 6" 200-something pound guy to a point where he goes running for cover? :eek:

I had nothing to do with it - honestly!

Peachy

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
its funny......But forget the guy, what about the poor innocent peaches that got injured and smashed in the Show how do they feel?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Good god almighty peachy, You are a horrible, horrible, fruit. I hope you know what you've done to this man, to cause him to run away in terror from you. [/sarcasm]

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:lol: man that's funny.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
run tubby run!

Damn... I don't like peaches... but sheesh.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
aww you guys dont make fun of people who have phobias, It's not funny!
I have a phobia myself as most of you know and it sucks ( im emetophobic - phobia of puking or seeing others puke) some people when they find out will make gagging noise and it freaks me out! its not cool at all it really can take over your life i know..

Okay so being afraid of peaches is a little weird and maybe even being afraid to puke but who are we to judge?

Thats just my opinion though.....

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am not making fun of the guy at all, I am terrified of spiders for really no reason at all. Then again I never ran out of the house due to one.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
aww you guys dont make fun of people who have phobias, It's not funny!
I have a phobia myself as most of you know and it sucks ( im emetophobic - phobia of puking or seeing others puke) /QUOTE]

Yes we all have our phobias... Barf aint funny unless it's a mog. God I moss John Candy!

Nam

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Those poor, poor peaches. Would it be peachicide (homicide), or peachslaughter (manslaughter)?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
You know, I havew not found a personal phobia yet, for example I am allergic to spider bites, but I am perfectly all right with letting one crawl over my arm.

Also, am I the only one who sees any Irony over a guy named Your Worst Nightmare posting in a Phobia thread?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
lol, the moment I saw this thread, I knew I HAD to post in it, lol!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Here's something I found while looking on lordsofpain.net.

Matt Striker's father was eating a peach and a peach pit got into his windpipe, causing him to choke. He was hospitalized, and doctors then discovered he had an unrelated aneurism. Doctors performed a procedure and they were under the belief it went well, but he soon went into a coma. He'd been in the coma for a few weeks with Striker still coming to work for WWE's Tuesday ECW tapings. His father passed away over the weekend.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have to say that was a funny thing to be afraid of. I know all about phobias though, they are irrational fears. We normally know what we are afraid of will not hurt us but they still scare the snot out of us.

For me it is Ferrets. I am sorry to all those whom have them but I was traumatized not once but twice in my childhood my ferrets attacking people. The first was my cousin she was bitten on the wrist when she was younger. It was my parents/aunts ferret that we all took care of (they lived next door). The thing latched on and had a death grip(docs term not mine, they had to kill it at the hospital because it would not let go and was biting into her artery. The second time it was I who was on the wrong end of the evil creator. My mom was trying to convince me they were not mean when the monster turned and latched on to my hand between the finger and thumb. I also had to go to the hospital with the beast hanging from my arm so they could kill and break its jaw to get it off my hand.
To this day I can not stand the sight of a ferret, I have already quit one job because they did not tell me the are that I was working in for the day was boarding a cage of the little varmints.
The odd thing is i do not mind any thing else, snakes are ok if I know they are there. The same for mice, rats, squirrels and spiders. But Ferrets will have me looking like the guy in the video but crying.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have no phobias anymore. I used to be scared of dogs after being bitten a few times, but that long gone. Wasps and bees bother me quite a bit though, but I've worked on it so now it's hardly intolerable, just unsettling. I sometimes wonder about weird diseases like CJD or parasites that enter the brain, because you never know you have them until it's too late, but it doesn't affect my behaviour. Standing on the edge of tall structures without safety equipment is also unsettling, but I still do it all the time. That's all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.