Peachy, i'm so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Damn it. This is the fifth time he got kill this week. Might as well get a new peachy then *pick a peach from the adisc peach tree*

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
OMG!!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS???

~Weswissa

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
My god...I rip off the poor fruit's stem and now you EAT it?! My God we are cruel, cruel people...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*throws you into the same jail cell as kevintje, who's serving a lifetime sentence in jail for eating me 4 years ago* :eek:

Peachy

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow, at this rate, Peachy will start dying more often than Kenny from South Park.

Oh my god, they killed peachy!

You b*******!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wonder what would happen if Peachy had decided to be Hamburgery?

Role
Incontinent
How awful!!!!! with friends like that, who needs enemies!!! But don't worry Peachy, you'll grow back! LOL

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Wouldn't a more appropriate punishment be to throw them into some sort of pit?
That made me laugh! Thanks.

I was prepared to say "this has all been done before....complete with pics...by Kevintje" but Peachy beat me to it, sort of. So I was just scanning through thinking...boring...boring....same old...same old....then WHAM. Funny thing is, I don't even look at who wrote a post until after I've read the post (sometimes not even then, if it's not of some interest to me). So, I can't be accused of favouritism.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow, at this rate, Peachy will start dying more often than Kenny from South Park.

Oh my god, they killed peachy!

You b*******!
Told you that Peachy is the new Kenny :). At this rate, he might as well start wear a orange parka with a hood that cover his faces.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have a solution! Peachy should become........Lego Peachy!!! That way he'll taste horrible and can easily rebuild himself. Why do you think I'm legobaby?

Status
Not open for further replies.