• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Taking Kraiden's lead on this one and dipping out before it gets worse.

I've got some IRL shit to deal with, so I'm probably not gonna be on here much anyways, plus I'm not a very good post maker, so it's not like I'll be missed from that kind of thing.
The newbie rate is sky-rocketing, and the drama/complaint posts are a little...too frequent. I've also seen some threads that are just too offending, and the like, to ignore, and it just bugs me.

If you wanna contact me, ask Jon93 for my MSN or BabyGrizzy for my Skype info. I'll still be on there, I won't be leaving the internet, even though I probably should.

It's been great guys, I'll miss the ones I've gotten to know and my other friends as well.

If this thread creates too much drama, okay. You can delete it. I don't really care.

Peace out everyone. :smile:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Oh.... I didn't know you well, but your presence will be missed.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Fucking Christ. You, Candyman, Chrissie, Figz and Shu are like the only people I'd talk to from this site. I understand where you come from, and I'd only been coming to this site out of habit for the last couple month so yea :/ Well I'd keep in touch you on msn so bye.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I highly doubt this person really meant it just by judging by age (15). They will regret it in a few days or weeks I think, it might seem like people deal with a lot as a teenager but after we get past that phase will realize it was nothing big at all. Well as long as you have a normal family/household situation, anyway.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I highly doubt this person really meant it just by judging by age (15). They will regret it in a few days or weeks I think, it might seem like people deal with a lot as a teenager but after we get past that phase will realize it was nothing big at all. Well as long as you have a normal family/household situation, anyway.
Fire2box, if you actually read her post, you understand that she leave not because of things in RL but also things happen on the forum....

The newbie rate is sky-rocketing, and the drama/complaint posts are a little...too frequent. I've also seen some threads that are just too offending, and the like, to ignore, and it just bugs me.
Case in point...I do talk to Mitsukuni regular on MSN and I'd understand where she coming from, the site haven't been the same in the last couple month and it going to cause member to leave.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
This kinda thing is contagious. When one person leaves, at least one other person (sometimes many more) end up doing the same thing. I've seen it happen many other places as well. :(

Hopefully you will decide to come back. If not, then it was nice seeing you around. Sorry I don't really know you very well though. Probably my fault because I'm not so great at making friends. Mostly because I have a hard time coming up with stuff to talk about.... or I think of stuff the other person probably doesn't care about. :sweatdrop:

I'll honestly say there are a few times lately that I've thought about leaving. But if I would do it, I can almost guarantee I'd come back. I plan to avoid doing that completely though. :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fire2box, if you actually read her post, you understand that she leave not because of things in RL but also things happen on the forum....
Yes I did see that, however I still think the person is going to regret the decision to leave which was my point. It seemed like the driving reason was personal issues he/she was having that had nothing to do with Adisc. Thats what I gathered from the post anyways, but it's not like it matters now.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
=[ This is sad. I just started talking to you, and now you're leaving. I mean it's understandable, if you have things in life to take care of, you have to take care of them, I left for a while because of RL stuff. I hope I can see you back here though. =D

F

Falkio

I always liked you Mistukuni. May you find good things after ADISC. You were a good person to me, and contributed to my experience here in a positive way.

Come tomorrow, I'm out as well.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Tsk tsk, so many people leaving in such a short amount of time.

Makes me wonder how long things are going to be going pretty soon... not good, not good.

Don't worry Mitstkuni; there'll be more following you.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Son of a bitch. Are you kidding me? First Kraiden, now Mitsukuni? And Falkio's probably going to leave too.

Well, farewell. Enjoy life as you see fit.

And you can count on me staying. You bet.

--The Silent Assassin--

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
oh noes new people are coming in our clubhouse, lets leave and not give them a chance to learn or change ....drama /sigh

and yes , this is gonna be my reply for all Leave threads.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Best of luck to you, Mitsukuni. Like all the other members that plan to leave, you will be missed.

This kinda thing is contagious. When one person leaves, at least one other person (sometimes many more) end up doing the same thing. I've seen it happen many other places as well. :(
For some reason this thing sure can be contagious. I have to admit, I considered leaving too, especially since a few people I really enjoy talking to plan to leave. I've gotten past these feelings though, and I plan to stay.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Son of a bitch. Are you kidding me? First Kraiden, now Mitsukuni? And Falkio's probably going to leave too.

Well, farewell. Enjoy life as you see fit.

And you can count on me staying. You bet.

--The Silent Assassin--

Jynxed it mate :sad:.

Mits I barely knew you and I've always wanted to get to know you better. Good bye mits I always liked you :hug:.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
B

Butterfly Mage

It takes more courage to get back up after getting kicked in the crotch than it does to just give up. The security breach sucked but the person who betrayed us has been expelled. I think it's lousy that so many experienced people are leaving instead of trying to help. And there are plenty of new members who could have benefitted from befriending some of the folks that suddenly disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.