Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Just sat here thinking of my younger years.
When at primary school ages 4-11 when we did PE we had a PE uniform which was a cotton t shirt thin polyester shorts and black plimsolls. Firstly i was thinking how getting changed in the class room en masse didn't bother me even though i was the only kid in nappies still.... Secondly how obvious would it have been to other kids that i had a nappy on through those shorts who saw either when indoors or outdoors or on sports day when all the parents used to come and watch!
Also if we forgot our PE uniform we were made to do it in our underwear (pretty standard for uk schools) i often forgot my kit and was made to wear just my nappy and vest.. odd isn't it how no one seemed to care much... Till high school.
Did anyone else experience similar (with or without nappies) at primary school what was your thoughts?

As a side note I'd love to own a similar pe kit now for roleplay lol

@Stevepw

I can relate to your comments about PE at primary school. Boys were dressed as you mentioned, but at our school girls did PE in their navy knickers. I didn't have IC in those days and I don't recall the nappy situation arising with anyone else.

What happened in High School?

Guh I hated my HS PE uniform. I was always terrified I'd pitch a tent and have nothing to hide it.
I have no idea why they made us dress like that.

Mfluder said:
Guh I hated my HS PE uniform. I was always terrified I'd pitch a tent and have nothing to hide it.
I have no idea why they made us dress like that.
Haha never had that worry tbh to much padding 🤣

immp said:
@Stevepw

I can relate to your comments about PE at primary school. Boys were dressed as you mentioned, but at our school girls did PE in their navy knickers. I didn't have IC in those days and I don't recall the nappy situation arising with anyone else.

What happened in High School?
Girls wore gym knickers at high school where i was.
High school was similar uniform but different tops. The main issue was kids where older and more brutal with thier teasing/bullying. Open changing rooms and showering whilst having to deal with a nappy wasn't the best.

The PE uniform want too bad but the swimming was the worst. You had to wear a school supplied suit. First it was a speedo which looks good on nobody. Second it was overstretched with no decent draw string. You had to take off your sneaker lace and hope it held up your suit

I went to a special school for people with disabilities from aged 11 to 16. We went swimming every Friday. I recall that the incontinent kids just changed their nappy in the open changing rooms in front of everybody, some kids with the help of the class room assistant. It was no big deal really. That was around 1997. Now when I go swimming as an adult to a disability swim group with other people there with intellectual disabilities they have cubicles but in the locker room they have a clinical waste bin with a bright yellow bin bag in there for incontinence nappies.

Stevepw said:
Also if we forgot our PE uniform we were made to do it in our underwear (pretty standard for uk schools) i often forgot my kit and was made to wear just my nappy and vest.. odd isn't it how no one seemed to care much... Till high school.
Whoa. We didn’t have to wear PE uniforms until middle school, but with all the bullies and the teenage hormones, I can’t imagine walking out of the locker room in underwear, and certainly not in a diaper. If we forgot our uniforms we were made to sit along the wall with of the gymnasium and we lost credit for that day’s activities. There might’ve been some further punishment for subsequent offenses.

I have certain memories of PE at school when I was little, some of which contributed to "little" things I like now, although none of them involve nappies. We used to strip down to vest and underpants, and then walk to the school hall, along the corridor past the other classrooms; the other children inside often laughed as we walked past almost naked. I remember a teacher telling me very firmly "leave your underpants alone". We did PE barefoot (when indoors), but the thing I found exciting was that we were made to wear shoes without socks to walk to and from the classroom: something which my parents strongly disapproved of, and I was already starting to fetishise. I remember also that we timed ourselves getting dressed after PE, using sand timers, when we were learning about time. I remember the triumph when I once managed to do it in less than three minutes.

I liked some of the activities we did during PE, especially when we were following instructions given by a posh voice from a cassette player. (Good old BBC Schools!) "Curl up small." "Pretend to be the Ugly Duckling." When acting out Peter and the Wolf, a girl was chosen to be the wolf, rather than a boy: the Head of our school strongly disapproved of "boys always having the good time", as they did in lots of books. I remember a fun activity we once did to "quieten down" at the end of PE: everyone sat in a circle and I was in the middle, guarding a shoe, pointing in the direction of any sound I heard, trying to catch someone sneaking up to grab the ball. I have a fond memory of this game, but I remember childishly thinking at the time that it was so unfair :cry: that: 1) I couldn't see because I was blindfolded, 2) as we were barefoot, it was difficult to hear anybody, 3) it wasn't my shoe that I was guarding!

I also remember that I went to a special group once a week where we did things like skipping, hopping, jumping, climbing, catching bean bags, doing forward rolls. I liked this group, but I later found out that it was a remedial group for gross control. :sneaky: I was very slow to learn things like catching a ball, and swimming.

Reactions: badger50
feetintrouble said:
I have certain memories of PE at school when I was little, some of which contributed to "little" things I like now, although none of them involve nappies. We used to strip down to vest and underpants, and then walk to the school hall, along the corridor past the other classrooms; the other children inside often laughed as we walked past almost naked. I remember a teacher telling me very firmly "leave your underpants alone". We did PE barefoot (when indoors), but the thing I found exciting was that we were made to wear shoes without socks to walk to and from the classroom: something which my parents strongly disapproved of, and I was already starting to fetishise. I remember also that we timed ourselves getting dressed after PE, using sand timers, when we were learning about time. I remember the triumph when I once managed to do it in less than three minutes.

I liked some of the activities we did during PE, especially when we were following instructions given by a posh voice from a cassette player. (Good old BBC Schools!) "Curl up small." "Pretend to be the Ugly Duckling." When acting out Peter and the Wolf, a girl was chosen to be the wolf, rather than a boy: the Head of our school strongly disapproved of "boys always having the good time", as they did in lots of books. I remember a fun activity we once did to "quieten down" at the end of PE: everyone sat in a circle and I was in the middle, guarding a shoe, pointing in the direction of any sound I heard, trying to catch someone sneaking up to grab the ball. I have a fond memory of this game, but I remember childishly thinking at the time that it was so unfair :cry: that: 1) I couldn't see because I was blindfolded, 2) as we were barefoot, it was difficult to hear anybody, 3) it wasn't my shoe that I was guarding!

I also remember that I went to a special group once a week where we did things like skipping, hopping, jumping, climbing, catching bean bags, doing forward rolls. I liked this group, but I later found out that it was a remedial group for gross control. :sneaky: I was very slow to learn things like catching a ball, and swimming.
Oh god yeah 1st infants everyone wore vest and undies/knickers or in my case nappy i forgot that.
Also i didn't go to a special class catching balls etc but there was a few of us who twice a week went to extra reading class in the library. I was still on books meant for a couple of years lower. I often wondered why the other kids laughed when we were collected by the special needs teacher in the afternoon. Ohhh the innocence of youth

Stevepw said:
Just sat here thinking of my younger years.
When at primary school ages 4-11 when we did PE we had a PE uniform which was a cotton t shirt thin polyester shorts and black plimsolls. Firstly i was thinking how getting changed in the class room en masse didn't bother me even though i was the only kid in nappies still.... Secondly how obvious would it have been to other kids that i had a nappy on through those shorts who saw either when indoors or outdoors or on sports day when all the parents used to come and watch!
Did anyone else experience similar (with or without nappies) at primary school what was your thoughts?

As a side note I'd love to own a similar pe kit now for roleplay lol
Very relatable , now that i think of it when i was in primary school when changing for PE no one seemed to care , maybe they didn't know better , during that age i wore like baby tape on diaper , those with prints . We would change in the classroom and our PE shorts were really really short , my diaper can be clearly seen if i sat down when my legs are not crossed . It was during my upper primary school days that kids started to realize i was wearing a diaper and started to tease me for it .

Stevepw said:
Oh god yeah 1st infants everyone wore vest and undies/knickers or in my case nappy i forgot that.
Also i didn't go to a special class catching balls etc but there was a few of us who twice a week went to extra reading class in the library. I was still on books meant for a couple of years lower. I often wondered why the other kids laughed when we were collected by the special needs teacher in the afternoon. Ohhh the innocence of youth
Can you imagine that happening today, LOL. My big memory from gym,class at primary school was climbing the ropes just in vest and underpants and getting the most incredible feelings in my nether regions from the rope passing across the front of my white y-fronts.. I remember my terry nappies giving me a similar feeling.

Great Britain must have been radically different than the US. I NEVER saw ANYONE, outside of the significantly disabled kids, in a diaper after Kindergarten. Even in Kindergarten the kids in Pampers didn't wear them every day....I have to suppose it was kids that had accidents or maybe had a stomach bug or something along those lines.

From 1st grade until High School I never saw ANYONE in diapers. It was in HS when the kids who were really disabled were reintegrated with everyone else (some were never in a regular classroom but some were) and they were the only ones I ever saw in diapers.

One of my "greatest hits" stemmed from a couple of "jock-o-homos" (that was the name they were given) BRUTALLY bullying one kid who was substantially disfigured/disabled and I just happened to be walking up the hallway with them behind this kid walking towards me. I saw the tears streaming down this kids face and ONLY THEN did I see why. That made me see red and I slammed the biggest of the group off of the wall lockers HARD. I landed an overhand right square on his jaw (broke it :)) as he came off of the locker on the rebound and jumped on top of him as he fell. INSTANT 3-1 brawl except they needed at least 3 more to make it a fair fight. There was blood EVERYWHERE. NONE was mine. To my surprise (and dismay by that stage of high school) I wasn't suspended because of what everyone else saw (and heard) these guys doing to this kid who NEVER BOTHERED ANYONE! I TRULY LOVED my 10 day "VACATIONS"! When I didn't get another I was truly PISSED! I was thrown out of the principals' office after DEMANDING they suspend me! No matter....a few days later I got into another fight (friends of the 3 I hammered coming for more) and that one bought myself that vacation.

When I saw those tears something in me clicked and I never even gave a warning. They had me on the floor with 2 on top of me but that was the WORST thing they could had done as I wrestled, by that time for 6+ years. I wound up having one in a headlock and the other in a leg scissors with BOTH of their faces in perfect range of my fists and forehead. I refused to stop until I was physically stopped by a number of teachers. The guy who was under me when they jumped on me was in no condition to continue, being unconscious.

I was THE jock who hated most other jocks, at least the ones who thought they were better than everyone else AND after being brutally bullied as a youngster then turning into "the" guy no one wanted anything to do with I became the ANTI-BULLY. I honestly have ZERO regrets about any of the guys I beat the ever living shit out of for bullying other kids even IF I more or less "started" those fights. My "excuse" was that I didn't start the fight, they did when they began torturing the shit out of kids that couldn't fight back. As a kid, I was always told that IF I started the fight, I'd get my ass kicked by my dad.....but he never did on these fights. I never asked, but I figure he "understood" the WHY aspect. Hell, even IF I would had had my ass handed to me I'd STILL had done the same exact thing...well maybe not the exact way...I'd hammer those assholes even harder!

Last edited:
Reactions: luvsxl
CptKirk said:
Great Britain must have been radically different than the US. I NEVER saw ANYONE, outside of the significantly disabled kids, in a diaper after Kindergarten
It'll depend on the era for most stuff. During the 70s and 80s (and before, I should think), there were virtually no disabled kids [who'd need special care] in mainstream schooling. The transition from routinely institutionalizing or segregating disabled people to a 'care in the community' State ethos, gradually and haphazardly (cos, who knew how to be 'inclusive', back then?) came in during the late-70s and 80s. I saw two or three disabled kids, in the 80s, give mainstream school a try, but they never lasted (access issues, rough and tumble, etc, or whatever).
Also, in the 80s or 90s (need clarification), schools began to get soft furnishings and carpets, so a lack of wipe-clean, moppable and disinfectable surfaces kind of lends to a greater need for nappies. Kids were always wetting themselves when I was at primary school and most of us never really noticed until we did it outselves and then the somewhat shock of seeing all the drying clothes in the boiler room, revealing that 'everybody' was doing it!
Of course, though, no disposables, back then.

Back