TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I love xbox

PC. It's upgradeable, operates much better than console and can be used in many different ways.

Reactions: Fireband, Lee01, Lestat and 5 others
PC...
Do you mean Hacker or Modder? Newbs seem to lump these both into hacker.

For me it boils down to the exclusives. Kingdom Hearts (with the exception of 3), Jak and Dexter, and the early Final Fantasy games were all PlayStation so I stuck with that for my choice in console. (Though I might make a swap to xbox next upgrade because a lot of my friends own one) but I also enjoy playing on my PC because of the difference the control setup makes. and how customizable it is.

However, we need to have a chat about the forgotten system the Switch, portable, yet powerful with games like Zelda BotW, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, Pokémon let's go (eevee), and Smash bros. It has something for everyone.

PapaBear001 said:
Do you mean Hacker or Modder?

Please explain the difference

TexasToast11 said:
some games flat out allow moding, moding can go into switching dat files and other things
hacking well.. that can very between harmless pranks to flat out illegal and damaging.
anyways nether for me, switch primary

TexasToast11 said:
A modder changes a product or service for fun and technical experience. Hackers do the same with malicious intent like theft, blackmail or denial of service.

Reactions: TexasToast11
Although I am not really a PC gamer the PC is the best platform because of ability to Upgrade your hardware easily and theres a lot of customization options out there.

I mainly play on my PS4, but I also have a Switch that I play occasionally.

I love my PS4 Pro with a 2016 4k SUHD Samsung TV (still a good TV by today's standards, though I would like to upgrade to something just as good but bigger; which wouldn't be cheap)

For my Switch I have a smaller lower quality 4K TV that works fine as it does 1080P good enough and the Switch doesn't even do full 1080P anyways (although their upcoming "Pro" model might; not the official name but they do have a better Switch coming out (along with a budget model), not sure of price or specs yet though)

Reactions: PaddedStag
If I had one I'd prefer PC because of the available library at lower cost in comparison to consoles when taking sales into account. And mods breathing new life into older or flat games.

Unfortunately my PC isn't very beefy. And a good one is out of my price range for now.

But! I do enjoy my PS4 a lot. Use it every day. My Nintendo Switch is fantastic for gatherings and parties as well. Definitely some of the most fun I've had in groups with games like Just Dance, Jackbox Party Pack, and Overcooked.

Out of the three, I only have an Xbox One and I treat PC gaming differently from console gaming.

Ps4 but would love an xbox again for some of the exclusives

I play my ps4 the most! I do love pc games, but my wrist tends to hurt if I play too much on it!

Ps4 and Switch, I also have a laptop but rarely use it for games

No preference honestly or rather, which ever has the games I am interested in. PS and PC have been my main systems for gaming, but I love my switch, and I just never got around to getting an xbone.

Well, the Xbox One is seriously lacking in exclusive games; a problem they didn't have back on the Xbox 360

You get all the Multi-Platform games and a few mediocre exclusives (they have yet to release anything to the same quality as PS4, Switch, or the games that end up on PC but not Xbox)

I mean if someone absolutely must have Gears of War, Halo, or Forza only Xbox has those

But otherwise Xbox is lacking in the exclusives department and that limits your game selection

whether people want to admit it or not, PS4 has a lot of Amazing exclusives, they may not be everyone's "Cup of Tea" but people should at least try a game before they condemn it for being something they don't like

Last edited:
TexasToast11 said:
Are you a Hacker?
No, I use it for high demanding applications and games.

Reactions: PapaBear001
PC, can't play Star Citizen any other way.

PC and PS4. Xbox One would offer almost nothing to me. I'd like to get a Switch someday.

ShippoFox said:
PC and PS4. Xbox One would offer almost nothing to me. I'd like to get a Switch someday.

They have a Budget Model in the works, though IDK what you will have to sacrifice (since they havent announced the full details) compared to the regular Switch at $300+ Tax retail

Back