Paw Patrol: The Movie

Consul

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Has anyone else gone to see the new Paw Patrol movie? I did, and liked it a lot :D But I suppose it's pretty hard for me not to like anything Paw Patrol at this point.

• Love
Reactions: dynodoggo, Deleted member 41919 and DiaperedChase
I did see it. I loved it.

I’m watching it tomorrow. I’m so excited l! 🙂

I have, and I loved it sooo much! There really wasn’t anything about it I didn’t like. Of course all the parts with Chase were the best, but I’m biased cause he’s my favorite hehe.

Reactions: gnd567
I've only seen bits and pieces of the series and the trailer I saw for the film seemed to be a different vibe/tone, more like a standard Hollywood animated film. It just made me curious if it's a faithful adaptation of the show.

I loved every minute of it and thought the animation was very pretty. It was more actiony than I thought it would be too. I also thought the voice cast wasntt bad either. I had a lot of fun watching it. I loved all the pup's updaed vehicles too!

Issac has just taken me. It was really good.

Face those fears.

Hugs

Whilst it isn't true in THE SLIGHTIST I do have that "Don't let him near a school" look
but that's society's problem that. (Me in a cinema solo? Risks outweighs ev. else!)
If it can be online-hired relatively quickly then I'll consider it.
Another reason I couldn't like kids in that way is
I can't stand what they stand for these days
...the new Thomas and Friends is an insult to 80s and 90s children
...but you gotta make that dollar!
The film looks alright
...they better not have put all the good stuff in the trailers though! Hate that technique.
-
BW

Last edited:
Just finished watching it. I loved it! I’m so glad. I was hoping I would enjoy it and I loved it.

Is it only in theaters or is it also available streaming?

I haven't watched it yet, but I generally love movies and TV shows where a good share of the audience can be expected to still be in diapers/potty training. Paw Patrols being on Pull Ups sealed the deal for me.

AlmostHelBent said:
Whilst it isn't true in THE SLIGHTIST I do have that "Don't let him near a school" look
but that's society's problem that. (Me in a cinema solo? Risks outweighs ev. else!)
If it can be online-hired relatively quickly then I'll consider it.
Another reason I couldn't like kids in that way is
I can't stand what they stand for these days
...the new Thomas and Friends is an insult to 80s and 90s children
...but you gotta make that dollar!
The film looks alright
...they better not have put all the good stuff in the trailers though! Hate that technique.
-
BW
Whaaaat?

Also, it’s on Paramount+

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
Saw it with my adult autistic son and we both loved it. The best part for me was just watching the movie with my son. The movie was actually very good.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy and Deleted member 41919
Saw it opening day. IT. WAS. AWESOME!

Reactions: DiaperedChase
MailCat581 said:
I loved it! It has me curious about all the rest of the pups backstories having learned Chase's through the movie and Rubble's in the episode "Pups Get a Rubble" on the show. I loved Liberty's line to Delores "You talk a lot of trash for a dog that looks like a toilet brush!"
Best line in the movie

Reactions: Paddy2020, gnd567 and DiaperedChase
I'm so happy I'm not alone, glad to hear others enjoyed it too :D Marshall is my favourite and he got lots of scenes, so I was happy haha

...and for those who haven't seen it and are on the fence, it's basically like a much longer episode of Paw Patrol with a new setting, some new characters, and a bit more "action packed".

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedChase, Paddy2020 and gnd567
I asked my wife if we could see it this weekend on Paramount+, but most importantly could I wear my Paw Patrol training pants while watching... I got a "we'll see" response...

IMGP6583s.jpg

Reactions: DiaperedChase
Littlebabybecca said:
I asked my wife if we could see it this weekend on Paramount+, but most importantly could I wear my Paw Patrol training pants while watching... I got a "we'll see" response...

View attachment 62063
Hehe, hopefully you can. Ultimate way to get into the Paw Patrol headspace.

Back