Paw Patrol Luvs

OMG!! Where do you get them? I want some!!

wow i should sell mine if they got 22.00 for 2 size 7 diapers that wont fit you imagen what i could charge for my adult baby paw patrols. i can make size med and large for anyone and sell them for 15.00 for 2 adult Paw patrol diapers not including shipping it would be about 9.00 shipping. dam im in the wrong business doing IT.

Reactions: Pup and hanzertas
AzCharlie said:
wow i should sell mine if they got 22.00 for 2 size 7 diapers that wont fit you imagen what i could charge for my adult baby paw patrols. i can make size med and large for anyone and sell them for 15.00 for 2 adult Paw patrol diapers not including shipping it would be about 9.00 shipping. dam im in the wrong business doing IT.
Was for 6 of them

I would also like to buy some of these, but i live in Germany I can forget that. You have such cute pull ups, pants or diapers like huggies but not available here.

AzCharlie said:
because these are plastic backed, they are specially made for me by me. you won't find a set like these anywhere. :)
AzCharlie said:
because these are plastic backed, they are specially made for me by me. you won't find a set like these anywhere. :)
That's amazing what you did there! They fit the entirety of your waist?

Antientmariner said:
That's amazing what you did there! They fit the entirety of your waist?
These are actual adult diapers, then i make them into my special hybrid diapers with any baby print out there on the market. they add to the absorbency of the adult diaper then complete the full diaper looking like an actual baby diaper for adults.

hanzertas said:
Saw this on an Instagram story today. First I've seen or heard of it, and don't have much context other than this quick snapshot, but it looks like we are getting Paw Patrol Luvs!

Any insight that anyone might have is appreciated. Super excited to find these.
i love the new design, the are awesome. also you get the wonderful smell of Luvs well actually it's more like a cross between the luvs smell and the older Pampers smell of the diapers. has anyone had the chance to open up a box of new Luvs Paw Patrol? they are heavenly. the smell is not as strong as what luvs had on their old diapers it's a lot more mild now.

AzCharlie said:
These are actual adult diapers, then i make them into my special hybrid diapers with any baby print out there on the market. they add to the absorbency of the adult diaper then complete the full diaper looking like an actual baby diaper for adults.
Where can they be ordered?

Reactions: WillFord384 and hanzertas
CatboyMiles99 said:
Didn't know where to post this so I'll put it here for now. Looks like with these new Luvs Walmart may have switched manufacturers of the in-house brand training pants to
Yeah definitely look like easy ups

Last edited:
CatboyMiles99 said:
Didn't know where to post this so I'll put it here for now. Looks like with these new Luvs Walmart may have switched manufacturers of the in-house brand training pants to P&G.
Yeah, I’m not thrilled with that new design. I wear these everyday and I’m sad to see them change.

I have to wonder if that means they’ll get a 5T-6T or if it’ll be exclusive to P&G’s brand products only

diaperedinCT said:
Where can they be ordered?
well if you like them let me know and i can make some for you. 4.50 per diaper. let me know what size adult diaper you ware and ill make them and then toss them up for orders on Mercari

CatboyMiles99 said:
Didn't know where to post this so I'll put it here for now. Looks like with these new Luvs Walmart may have switched manufacturers of the in-house brand training pants to P&G.
I’m so disheartened to see this design change. I was just as disappointed after discovering an all white training nappy (Cuties Sleepovers) are of a similar build. Yuck 🤢 it HAS to be a way for them to cut production costs, it’s such an ugly aesthetic and I bet they know it.

Uzuki said:
I’m so disheartened to see this design change. I was just as disappointed after discovering an all white training nappy (Cuties Sleepovers) are of a similar build. Yuck 🤢 it HAS to be a way for them to cut production costs, it’s such an ugly aesthetic and I bet they know it.
I agree. I really don’t like the new design at all. I guess I will have to hold on to mine as long as I can.

Seems like more and more brands are going the way of the granny panty style of training pants. I just hope Goodnites stick to their guns with their style and design. I also wish an adult diaper would mimic their design. I absolutely love central panel and two stretchy sides rather than the 360 mesh with small absorbent piece in the middle.

Reactions: tbert7896
I honestly don't mind the 360 design at all, as long as it stays printed with vibrant prints.

The all-white Cuties are a BORE though.

hanzertas said:
I honestly don't mind the 360 design at all, as long as it stays printed with vibrant prints.

The all-white Cuties are a BORE though.
I’m worried they won’t fit me the same way the old ones do.

Reactions: hanzertas
Back