MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yea, another post about an object for daily street wear. I am doing better with things due to distancing myself there for a little while. I was kind of wondering what challenges one would face wearing thigh highs for a pastel street cloths type thing. Its becoming fall time and I want to try and get comfortable with my own art and fashion. While its not meant to be cross dressing I am wearing things that is often found in the womens type fashion. i did not want to put this int he sissy forum because its more about adding to my techno emo fashion. Mind you I am trying to aim for Kandi Kid type look.

Mostly I am not certian about what social type challenges I will face. I already wear tripp baggy pants and pastel shirts. Shirts like my little pony and cute dragons with satire phrases. I also wear furry culture type shirts. My aim is to add to this and I have not made up my mind how I want to go about this. Part of me wants to wait till have my home brew synth instrument built enought to be a legitamate reason to be techno, emo, Kandi kid type fashion. Although I do enjoy the AB look too. I recently was able to come to terms with my autistic pacifier. I don't use it when I am too close to people, but I use it when ever I am on the side walk or if it seems like people are not bothered by it. Most people seem to associat this with autism or at least it appears to be that way in my city. It has done a world of improvement on my mental health.

Edit;
If it makes more sense to put this in a different sub forum I won't be offended if it gets moved. I just did not want the focus to be on sissy type fashion. Thanks mods and admins for all the work you do. You are very much appreciated. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Also typo he is supposed to be "the." Sorry I hate my cell phone.

I don't really know . I find in general the public don't actually care very much about others appearance unless they know the person and the changes are dramatic. Most people are to busy in their lives and quite frankly to self centered to care about some strangers fashion sence. If you are worried about it I would advise to take it slowly so people get used to your style and probably don't really notice. I'm doing something similar but I am introducing my style of fashion expression very slowly so I am comfortable walking about and others will be used to me. I need to express myself as I really am to help me integrate better in society/and any social situation.

MatalicPebble said:
I was kind of wondering what challenges one would face wearing thigh highs for a pastel street cloths type thing.
I placed a bid for a set of three thigh-high lace pantyhose that I will wear with my pacifier and either my sleeveless shortalls or my yellow ABDL onesie, one with a round-neck short-sleeve T-shirt, and a snap button butt closure.

Attachments

• Thigh-High Lace Pantyhose.jpg
    Thigh-High Lace Pantyhose.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
SeniorMan said:
I placed a bid for a set of three thigh-high lace pantyhose that I will wear with my pacifier and either my sleeveless shortalls or my yellow ABDL onesie, one with a round-neck short-sleeve T-shirt, and a snap button butt closure.
Wow.

Thanks guys for the advice. I plan to wait till its closer to Halloween. I can go grocery shopping in a outfit to try. With the classic, "its walmart," thing and Halloween I might be able to try thigh highs with out any commitment. We shall see.

MatalicPebble said:
Thanks guys for the advice. I plan to wait till its closer to Halloween. I can go grocery shopping in a outfit to try. With the classic, "its walmart," thing and Halloween I might be able to try thigh highs with out any commitment. We shall see.
Good luck! 😊

Back