Passing away next year not my prediction .

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Ok, let me start out by saying this:
I am going to possiblely die on my 21st birthday ( next yr on march 3rd ) this is not me trying to get attention saying that I'm suicidal, I'M NOT . (Iv'e known about this for over a year now and ignored it, I can't anymore time is approving)The friend whom I am living with as made the prediction it goes like this: I will be hit by a snowplow and run over by the blade next year on my 21st birthday on March 3rd, 2015 . I know I shouldn't believe everything I hear as does anyone else, but I have good reason he has made predictions in the past about stuff like this and he was correct at the end of it. His annsisterie have proven otherwise to be part Gspyie and were also correct at past personal events that were also predicted.
I wish I were making this up, but I'm afraid it is nothing short of it.
I'm no expert in stuff like this there must be a way to overide this ? These are strong words but , I AM NOT MOVING BACK TO MY PARENTS I WOULD RATHER DIE IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT. This is why I want to ask for adive to move forward with my life as I am. This is for another thread I will post soon in off topic.

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I.. uh..

Well, you could play this out like a sitcom. Spend the entire day where the snowplows won't get you? Unlike a sitcom, real life probably won't have some whacky coincidental circumstance that forces you onto a public road where the snow plows run wild.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Um. I don't know anything about this vein of metaphysics... But if it's something you believe strongly in, is there perhaps a person of spiritual wisdom/knowledge you could consult with? Truthfully I wouldn't worry for even a second, but if it's bothering you, talking about it may help put you at ease. :)

I worry about the sort of friend who would go around predicting the deaths of others, though. :(

Last edited:
M

Marka

I'm of the notion, that things have as much power that you give them...however, I cannot prove nor disprove validity in these types of beliefs... The likely part, is that we don't know when or how we'll die, which leaves it up for speculation...you'll die when you die...not a moment sooner...not a moment later... me thinks.

Turning 21, will you be drinking, and maybe with others who will be drinking too? There may be some probability and statistical inclinations...but not absolution...

With all that...in theory anyway...we might ought to be living like tomorrow may be our last day of mortal existence in this life anyway...

While you're developing an aversion or paranoia to snow-plows...and safely steer clear of them...an airplane could fall from the sky and 'get' you anyway...

I wouldn't worry about it...there are enough things... practical things to concern yourself with...If I'm wrong, please don't haunt me! :eek!:

Take care,
-Marka

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent, Other
Damn, and here I was thinking we lived in the 21st century.

Honestly: What a bunch of bollocks.
Predicting someones's death is about as reliable as getting an elephant to speak. you really shouldn't believe in that kind of crap.

Ignore it, live your life and you'll see that it's all a bunch of crap.

Zachie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Refer your pal to Challenge Info so he can make $1M off his paranormal abilities. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and without that, gypsy heritage aside, I wouldn't give this any credence whatsoever.

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent
Are we supposed to laugh or to cry?

The ONLY way I could imagine that this actually "happens", would be a self-fulfilling prophecy. So no magic, no miracles, and absolutely no divination. You only believe that much it happens, so you do everything that it will eventually. Which would also explain, if at all, why he was right about certain things in the past... it's only been you doing it, ultimately. Be it either way a good thing, so you want to - or a bad thing and you're that uptight about it, so it happens, or would happen anyway.

Besides that... what everyone else said... esoteric nonsense.

AEsahaettr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
I don't know anything about this vein of metaphysics...
I do because I also do readings.

Anyone who makes specific predictions is a charlatan with varying degrees of luck/delusions, or a demi-god.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer your pal to Challenge Info so he can make $1M off his paranormal abilities. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and without that, gypsy heritage aside, I wouldn't give this any credence whatsoever.
Also, I would encourage OP to not hang around with his friend on/before the day in question.

Man's got a reputation to keep...

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
I fully agree with absolutely everything everyone has said.

OTOH, it is a perfectly good excuse to go to Hawaii for your 21st birthday...

:)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha....yeah, my talking pet elephant suggested that you move to the Florida Keys.

dprboy1123

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Just stay home that day. I mean, seriously. Generally people like that are full of crap, although some of them are tapping into things that should not be messed with and there is some power there. However, knowing this, you should do the smart thing and just stay home. It's not hard.

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
original.jpg

Not trying to be harsh but trevor put it best
...Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and without that, gypsy heritage aside, I wouldn't give this any credence whatsoever.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
You survived Y2K, the Mayan apocalypse and the crazy preacher who has predicted the end of the world a few times, methinks you will survive past your 21st birthday. And don't go to Hawaii. Go to Vegas or Atlantic City and live it up!

Lilicup

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I concur with everyone else

Your friend is most likely trying to razz you. Either that or he is delusional to think that he can predict anyone's death.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I'm no expert in stuff like this there must be a way to overide this ?
I can see you really believe in this prediction and it is really bothering you. Here is a link to a psychic who talks about how predictions are not set in stone. So, according to this belief system, your timeline in the future has many branches. This friend of yours may have seen one branch and in a great way he or she may have really blessed you by giving you a great warning. Now, on March 3rd 2015, you can choose to stay inside and thus change your own future, and save your own life. It's not so bad! Good thing you were warned, huh? :) Don't be scared, feel lucky. If your friend was right, they just saved your life, not ended it!

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Marathon My Little Pony all day. Then reflect on how your friend was full of shit because you're still alive. Reject superstition and become a New Atheist.

NahSon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Unless your doctor straight up tells you. "Yo dawg, you caught [terminal illness here], you got one year before you's pushing daisies." You shouldn't even take this serious, then again. Who's to say you might die in a year? You might die today, or tommorow just crossing the street for all you know. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.