Partners who changed opinions

NorGirlBaby said:
I wonder about the opposite. If i get a "daddy", how many will be only a daddy and not being little themself?
Yeah, idk! I guess both being into ABDL would be a good start, which is rare enough. Being flexible after that couldn’t hurt although inevitably one partner will be more often the little than the other. I’d have to disclose on top of that that I actually want to be a mommy sometimes instead of a daddy but I’d happily role-play as daddy if it made a relationship work. It’s a sweet dream. I’ll never give up hope 😄

In the end, I guess what really amazes me is how terrified people are about diapers. Or the peripheral stuff. A small, seemingly-insignificant thing can become quite a scandalon--or stumbling block--in the psyche of millions upon millions upon millions of people. Like a mouse around elephants.

Whaddyasay we go terrify the masses? I got the time, you got the Pamps...let's make lots of chaos. CHAOS!!! :ROFLMAO: 🥳

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Curiositykilledthecat and Boo
i was curious of diapers and abdl for years prior to finding my now fiancé and daddy dom. my daddy actually encourages me to wear diapers whenever i want, and even go full time diapered eventually if i can. As for past partners? i cant speak for them because i didn't know to much of abdl at the time, or i was trying to be ddlg only and refuse to be a adult baby.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
In the end, I guess what really amazes me is how terrified people are about diapers. Or the peripheral stuff. A small, seemingly-insignificant thing can become quite a scandalon--or stumbling block--in the psyche of millions upon millions upon millions of people. Like a mouse around elephants.

Whaddyasay we go terrify the masses? I got the time, you got the Pamps...let's make lots of chaos. CHAOS!!! :ROFLMAO: 🥳
Lol. The numbers are against that, as we know.
All of this reminds me of the words of lyrical genius Neil Peart: “...and the things that we fear are a weapon to be used against us” *air drums wicked drum fill*

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

People hate and fear what they don't understand

Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat, CookieMonstah, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Back