Particle Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well after the fire it up, and the world don't dissapear into a black hole, there will be nothing to talk about.

I wouldn't be worried, if it happens, you can't do anything about it anyway, and if anyone with any power to stop it tought it would end the world, they wouldn't be allowed to fire it up.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Nothing will happen.

...there will be nothing to talk about
Excluding the possibility humanity could learn how the ''big bang'' was caused, solve all sorts of other secrets of the universe and how it all works but nobody gives a shit about that.

they wouldn't be allowed to fire it up.
Well, they did.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Going to be the biggest thing since the moon landing.

Seriously, this thing is awesome.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Going to be the biggest thing since the moon landing.

Seriously, this thing is awesome.
Yeah... it is pretty epic. I'm looking forward to hearing about the discoveries this thing will help create.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Possibly the single greatest event in science so far. In terms of experimental science, as opposed to theoretical, possibly the greatest ever. I'm glad to have been alive when it happened.

Role
Diaper Lover
Great topic for a thread! I am really interested in this particle accelorator, only god knows what ground breaking discoveries we will...uh...discover?

Role
Private
Stephen Hawking has placed a $100 bet that it won't find the elusive Higgs-Boson (aka "God") Particle.

I'm not sure if I want him to be right or wrong. On one hand, if he's wrong, then it'll be one of the biggest discoveries in the world and quite possibly help pave out a way to a more advanced society. On the other hand, if he's right, then we'll have to overhaul our current quantum model, which I'm getting bored with. :p

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
IF it were going to destroy the world, which it probably won't, t wouldn't have happened yet. There are no particle collisions until October 21. Everything so far is just one direction. I think the chances of winning the lottery might be better.

Role
Private
IF it were going to destroy the world, which it probably won't, t wouldn't have happened yet. There are no particle collisions until October 21. Everything so far is just one direction. I think the chances of winning the lottery might be better.
of course. I trying to see what others think the findings of the experiment will be.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm really exited about this thing. And no, its pretty unlikely any harm will come of it. Apparently these collisions occur regularly in the earths atmosphere, and nothing bad has happened as a result yet. Its just that up to know we haven't been able to detect and analyse them.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If I could choose how to go then this would be a good one - universe destroying experiment. Come on! It is quick and painless and in a twisted way very very funny. Also quite philosophical. If the universe is destroyed, did you ever exist in the first place?

Role
Private
First of all, the chances of the experiment going horribly wrong are next to none.
Secondly, if it did go wrong it would only implode Earth, the Universe, the Milky Way, and even our solar system would be fine.
Thirdly, if it went wrong we would still exist, however the whole Earth would be compressed to the size of an atom. Needles to say, that would definetly kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.