Partially TB/DL related article in yesterday's London Metro paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
wow, i dont think this is a *bdl issue, they will see it as a special needs child, not as a fetish deal. *phew*

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also agree that it's more of special needs then TB. It's not like he's wearing them just for the sake of wearing them. I had fantasy about some of my teachers diapering me but I would never peruse that of course. Most of my teachers considered me to be one of the smartest students they ever had, though in some areas I was a bit rough for them. such as interacting with others and such.

But really the teacher should never of had sex with her student as any teacher never should. Plus it's pedophilia, also I don't think the media should of reported the diaper part but whatever. The damage has been done to the kid sadly. :(

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
A very good point, Fire2box. What this poor guy wears is truly no one's business--in fact, I believe it falls under the category of protected medical information (in the USA, that is...just assuming there is similar legislation in the UK).

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Interesting... That is strange, But again I think the special needs part of the diaper wearing is more prominent than the Infantilism part, so we're good I think.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Odd and surprising. definitely some TB/DL in the kid

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is not enough info to say that he is more special needs than not.....

In my mind he would/is/will fit into this site well. Making him in my mind a TB/DL/Inc.

A

annierighthurr

Uhh... he is definitely into diapers at least a little.
Do you guys even know what dyslexia is?? Hahaha... just curious. It would not cause somebody to have to wear diapers.
I have severe dyslexia. Yeah, sometimes it can get you into special ed. But in the long run, it's not like autism or down syndrome or anything more severe. It's just not that kind of "disability".
For those who don't pay attention, and fortunately for the person covering this article, they focus on the special needs aspect which is good for us... but really, if you pay attention, it's definitely something to do with TBDL

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Typical Metro-Paper stuff. No wonder it's free - they can't afford proper journalists :tongueout:

That said, whatever "love" and "affection" there may have been between the two, as long as she's his teacher and he is underage (age of consent in the UK is 16), she was breaking the law. End of story (except Metro dragged it out).

Peachy

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Hypnotized, the article talked about how he used diapers for incontience and how he was at least somewhat autistic. But it totally think he was AB/DL

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think the "liked baby things" part is the bit that makes it TB/DLish... He might not wear them solely for that, but just because he's incontinent doesn't mean he's not a TB.

It seems like you read about female teachers having it off with students more than you hear about male teachers doing female students... Maybe teenage boys are just horny. :p
"Sure, it wasn't consensual..."

Actually, I shouldn't be joking about rape. :(

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dyslexia alone won't make him require nappies, but if he's autistic too then it could. Autism doesn't mean they are automatically incontinent, but they may have a harder time learning to use the toilet (or understanding why they should even bother), depending on the degree of autism and how well the parents got on with it.

The comfort thing is entirely understandable though. You don't even have to be a DL to consider it a comfortable image.

Anyway, as for the headline. Yeah typical headline grabbing. Go for the "freaky" angle just like the NASA one. Has nothing to do with the actual story, but then it wouldn't sell newspapers (not that the Metro is sold as such, but they're after readership regardless and they need something to catch the attention of commuters).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm surprised if he was autistic that he would have, or would want to have sex with another individual. Most autistics are adverse to being touched. I don't think they would like the whole warm, moist, smell thing involving sex, nor the emotional involvement. I work with a few kids who have ausbergers , and I can't imagine them engaging in sex. They are not social individuals at all.

I too am impressed by the number of female teachers having sex with their much younger male students. I've tried that a number of times at my junior high school with our cute male students, and I always receive some sort of reprimand. It's all so tiring. Back to reality, it just seems so ridiculously outrageous! As for his being TB, he has much greater problems than that if he's autistic.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on the degree of autism. Some can have relationships, get married and have kids. Sometimes they can get affectionate but it would have to be with someone they really know and trust, and even then one minute they can be loving and caring and the next they're blank, distant and will shrug off contact.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Well, that's more than a little disturbing. No comment on the diaper issue from me, because that's much overshadowed by the rest of the article. Seriously, what was that woman thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.