• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Partial Fur Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So for Halloween im going as my cub self as a suggestion of my friends who cal me Cubby cause they think it would be cute but anyways im ordering a hat off of pawstar.com but i still need some paws and i cant wait to risk them getting her in time

so i was hoping i could make some like these..in white obviously..

any suggestions? also as well as any suggestions to add to my costume like i think since i have access to stage make- up i might give myself a black nose ^^

p.s. im hopefully getting these as well

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you have a Halloween store near you? I know of some that have been getting more popular around here, and maybe they are over there too

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ehh i have ye tot gone to a Halloween store but searching on Ebay i found these

im assuming those are what id find in store...

Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
those are cute!!!

I had bearclaw slippers when I was little, I think I got them for about my 8th Christmas.. I loved 'em!! I think I've seen them at Walmart sometimes since then.

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Its times like that that i wish Australia was really big on Halloween. First up i need to actually get my suit then go to the fancy dress day at work where we all dress up.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had to bump this just to announce my fur suit is done i will post pics tomorrow hopefully..well this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.