Parse Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Is anyone else today getting an error message at the top of any forum they go to? It doesn't show on the main index page. Only on individual forums, threads, or posts. This is the error message in full:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /var/www/htdocs/adisc/forum/forumdisplay.php(106) : eval()'d code(16) : eval()'d code on line 43

Everything is still working OK from what I can tell....

This must be the problem bomb2silence was referring to with his multiple AIM threads in the TeenBaby & Diaper Talk forums.

Pramrider

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
There's also an error that leads every link to a thread or forum in the "New Posts" page to a full page of error message...But that's the only inconveniencing thing I know of right now.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I'm getting the same thing as Pramrider. It's probably just some error caused by an update to the site or something.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Me too. The odd thing is it's not with every link. I always choose "new posts" and then start at the oldest 'n work my way to the newest. Several threads I got the parse error 'stuff'. Some let me view the threads with no problems, others, not so much!

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Sorry about that. Some code went wrong while I was having dinner.
It should be fixed now.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I don't know if it is related, but drupal was down today, don't know if that has anything to do with it but yeah.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Dunno what "drupal" is, but I'm pretty sure they're unrelated.
The problem was that some code got moved into a place it shouldn't have.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Sorry about that. Some code went wrong while I was having dinner.
It should be fixed now.
So that is what happens when you drop food onto your keyboard. Now we know! :biggrin:

Peachy

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya

Well done for the fix :)

And for reference drupal is a open source CMS system used on a number of large sites. Its much like joomala or textpattern.

Jammie

Status
Not open for further replies.