Parents

Kbg66

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
New to the page. Just started to wear diapers when the wife is away. She’s really boring when it comes to fun stuff. But can anyone direct me to where to look for a part time mommy?

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and medfet878

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
sounds like your wife has not given you the okay to do that. do her a favor and end things before you do that if that is the case. otherwise, it depends on what area you live in

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and medfet878

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kbg66 said:
New to the page. Just started to wear diapers when the wife is away. She’s really boring when it comes to fun stuff. But can anyone direct me to where to look for a part time mommy?
Lol! Another suicide by wife post!!
You think when the wife finds out you have a mommy things will be ok?? Yeah ok, good luck with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced, IcyBlue, GatoChihuahua and 2 others

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
If you are going to seek fulfilment for parts of you outside of your marriage, it is important to have your wife's consent first. It may be a very difficult series of conversations, but being open and honest with her truly is the best way. I know its easy to get swept up in all this, it all comes from the core of our beings, but fall for it and step away for a moment before you decide to dive off a cliff into the water, so to speak.

As far as finding Mommies out there, that's a lot harder to do, and I honestly would not know where to point you.

Reactions: Kbg66 and IcyBlue

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm going to assume, against my better judgment, that your wife knows about your interests and just isn't into it. So, at the very least, you need to discuss with her your desire for part time anything. There are plenty of pay services out there.

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
First, talk with your wife about your needs. Please respect her!

After you talked with your wife, let's talk about your options. First, finding a mommy is very hard because the math does not work out. The proportion of females in the community is about 1/3 based on my observations at conventions. The proportion of females who want to be mommies is also small. If we assume every mommy is exclusive to 1 person, then the mommies have their pick of the crop. It is very likely as a male abdl, one will never find a mommy.

Your second option is to engage with the community and make friends. It is way easier to make ABDL friends! ABDL friends are willing to baby you and it is very realistic. Everyone can have multiple friends and friends are not exclusive to each other so the math works out.

Your third option is to purchase mommy services. This is realistic because there are mommies who sell their services.

Option 2 is realistic and fulfilling. Option 1 is unrealistic and fulfilling. Option 3 is imo expensive and I think probably doesn't satisfy the urge like 1 and 2.

Reactions: Lyric, CheekyCharlie, Kbg66 and 2 others