Parent's Choice Nighttime Underwear, bigger than Goodnites.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if these have been discussed.

Today I bought a pack of Parent's Choice Nighttime Underwear (diapers) to give them a shot. For reference I can fit tightly into Goodnites, I cannot fit into Ninjamas.

Other than being a plain white diaper; these sides, material, and design is a bit like a Pampers Easy Up. The diapers were tightly packed and were stiff, like Crinklz are. I had to fluff them a bit.

They slipped on with out any resistance or problems, and they fit way better than a Goodnite. They have good leg guards and keep things in place, the rise a bit higher in the back than a Goodnite, and these are surprisingly pretty reliable, but there is a bit of a gap in the crotch area near my thigh.

I may totally switch from Goodnites to these!

So for anyone who cannot fit into Ninjamas or Goodnites, try these!

Not my pic.

aa11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PullUpsBoy8 and WillFord384
neophyte said:
What's the length like? Can you murder one and stretch it out flat against a ruler? At last measure, GoodNites L/XL were 24" long.

Cottontail said:
What's the length like? Can you murder one and stretch it out flat against a ruler? At last measure, GoodNites L/XL were 24" long.

I don't have too much time at the moment but I hope this helps!

Directly out of the packaging. The Parents Choice does look a bit taller?

IMG_0891.jpg

Sides pulled out

IMG_0892.jpg

Leg Guard
IMG_0893.jpg

Stretched out measurement done one handed.....

IMG_0894.jpg

Reactions: Pika123, BabyZinga and WillFord384
Thanks! Might have to give these a try. I can wear GoodNites L/XL easily, but they're *barely* too small to be usable and leak right away. I feel like even a very small difference in size might fix it.

I thought these had prints on them last time I tried them... about a year ago. Have they switched back to all white? Also are they the same that is found in a standard Walmart? The last time I tried them they were a lot more snug than goodnites.

bnet said:
I thought these had prints on them last time I tried them... about a year ago. Have they switched back to all white? Also are they the same that is found in a standard Walmart? The last time I tried them they were a lot more snug than goodnites.

I purchased these today at Wal-Mart in 🇨🇦

These are plain white and below is a shot of the packaging. These definitely fit larger than Goodnites; and like Crinklz these are very compact and needed some serious fluffing.

IMG_0897.jpg

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8
Those remind of the Sleepovers brand that most people get from insurance or medi-cal. Very stiff and somewhat absorbent. I’d stick with the Goodnites. The older style from Walmart wasn’t so bad but I personally like the ones from Target if I were to get a private label brand.

I sometimes purchase them, but we don't have them in big boxes here in Canada, only in small packs, so the price is much higher per product that a box of Goodnites, its a little surprising since they are supposed to be a cheaper alternative for parents that can't afford regular Goodnites, but if you check the price per product, if we don't have big saving boxes of theses, we spend more than 1$ for each pants while Goodnites end up around 0,83$ each

CodyBaby said:
I sometimes purchase them, but we don't have them in big boxes here in Canada, only in small packs, so the price is much higher per product that a box of Goodnites, its a little surprising since they are supposed to be a cheaper alternative for parents that can't afford regular Goodnites, but if you check the price per product, if we don't have big saving boxes of theses, we spend more than 1$ for each pants while Goodnites end up around 0,83$ each
It must just be your local Wal-Mart locations, I was in a couple Wal-Marts in Ontario last year and they had the boxes, I was near Windsor and Niagara Falls. Didn't buy any though.

neophyte said:
Not sure if these have been discussed.

Today I bought a pack of Parent's Choice Nighttime Underwear (diapers) to give them a shot. For reference I can fit tightly into Goodnites, I cannot fit into Ninjamas.

Other than being a plain white diaper; these sides, material, and design is a bit like a Pampers Easy Up. The diapers were tightly packed and were stiff, like Crinklz are. I had to fluff them a bit.

They slipped on with out any resistance or problems, and they fit way better than a Goodnite. They have good leg guards and keep things in place, the rise a bit higher in the back than a Goodnite, and these are surprisingly pretty reliable, but there is a bit of a gap in the crotch area near my thigh.

So for anyone who cannot fit into Ninjamas or Goodnites, try these!

Not my pic.

View attachment 45803
these fit me pretty good with alot of room too move around and I managed to flood it after about 3 wettings

they remind me of the Original all white goodnights

Reactions: littleluvs and littledreamers333
👉 These pull up diapers are plastic backed 👈

Yesterday I noticed a piece of white plastic sticking out near my leg, its no different than the plastic used for BetterDry, maybe even a white Rearz Inspire+.

I don't have a photo right now but this is basically a white plastic backed pull up with a thin layer of cloth lightly glued overtop of the plastic. You can slowly peel the cloth off, and have an all white plastic backed pull up diaper.

I'll try to get a photo, but if you look my photo from above where I am showing the leg guards, you can see a bit of the white plastic at the tip of my index/pointy finger.

Reactions: Pika123, WillFord384, BigKid25 and 2 others
looks wider in the middle, too. thanks for the pics!

neophyte said:
👉 These pull up diapers are plastic backed 👈

Yesterday I noticed a piece of white plastic sticking out near my leg, its no different than the plastic used for BetterDry, maybe even a white Rearz Inspire+.

I don't have a photo right now but this is basically a white plastic backed pull up with a thin layer of cloth lightly glued overtop of the plastic. You can slowly peel the cloth off, and have an all white plastic backed pull up diaper.

I'll try to get a photo, but if you look my photo from above where I am showing the leg guards, you can see a bit of the white plastic at the tip of my index/pointy finger.
I peel the clothlike covers off of Luvs, pampers and other kid diapers and pullups.

Any comparison to the parent choice available in the USA? May pick some up sometime, but hate wasting.

Bit of an update....

I really enjoy wearing these and they do fit larger than Goodnites... but I leak every time if I have a normal sized wetting while standing up. For comparison I can be standing with a Goodnite on and have a full normal wetting and 14/15 times it's totally leak free. I think the "fluff/diaper part" of Goodnites is much better quality and spreads out quicker.

Might just be me... maybe its the quality... but it leaks at the same spot that my Super Undies leak.

They look and feel like the white diaper, comfortable... but only reliable for me if I stop/go/stop/go....

Reactions: Pika123
I may have to give them a try. I wear "Parents Choice" 4T/5T training pants with Paw Patrol characters and they fit better than my Pampers Easy-ups 4T/5T. But I can't resist Hello Kitty ;)
IMGP0068s.jpg IMGP6583s.jpg IMGP9925.jpg IMGP8778s (1).jpg

Reactions: WillFord384, Jamesagung21 and littledreamers333
So I have been wearing the Parents Choice Nighttime Underwear for a few weeks now and my verdict is that they do fit a bit larger than Goodnites and the leg guards are taller than Goodnites... but the absorbancy is terrible compared to Goodnites.

While standing I can fully release my bladder and the Goodnite almost never leaks, it's super reliable and it soaks up quickly and spreads it out.

The Parents Choice diaper fulfills my need to have a diaper on, but I accept that these pullups are very leaky and do not absorb as quickly as Goodnites, not at all!

Reactions: TigerDL
neophyte said:
I don't have too much time at the moment but I hope this helps!

Directly out of the packaging. The Parents Choice does look a bit taller?

View attachment 45804

Sides pulled out

View attachment 45805

Leg Guard
View attachment 45806

Stretched out measurement done one handed.....
View attachment 45807
Hi, do you have a pictures of the newest

Parent's Choice Ultimate Care Unisex Training Pants, L/XL ?​

I'm curious for the difference between Goodnites XL and Walmart made Parents Choice. thanks

1641963098967.png

the Package

Last edited:
Reactions: PullUpsBoy8 and PullupAndy
Back