• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Parents checking to see if your wearing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler82uk

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This afternoon I went to help my mum but did not want to wear in front of her because I felt little embarrssed and dont like to rub it in front of her with always wearing my nappy but she did without me noticing taped my bottom to check if i had one on and i said "mum", and she said "what i was just checking to see if you was wearing" and said to her that "i dont like to try and wear a nappy in front of you" and she just said "it dont bother me*

I have told me parents agers ago with wearing but dos your parents do this ?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Umm... no. My parents don't have a clue. Even if they did... I'd be a bit disturbed if my mother touched my rear end at all.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That had to have been little awkward:p. But no, my parents never really said anything about it if they even knew. But I haven't lived there for more than a couple months in the past six years, so it's kind of a moot point now.y

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My parents never tried to see/check if I was wearing. There's really no reason why they would anyways.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If my mom checked to see if I was wearing I WOULD BE NORMAN BATES because my mom has been dead since 1978. Creepy either way, alive or dead. Sounds like you need to move out or stop using.

F

Falkio

No. This has never happened to me. I'll wear around the house underneath clothing once in a while, but nobody notices. Even if my mother knew when I was, she respects my privacy enough to avoid it. I would be really creeped out if that happened.

toddler82uk

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
move out ???? i have got my own place ! 2 bedroom flat and got my bedroom as a toddlers so i am very happy :D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My grama smacks my butt all the time. I have no clue why. It's embarrassing and annoying.

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Creeped out?

I can see an AB/DL friendly mother doing this. Since she said that it didn't bother her that you wear them, she must have accepted this on some level.

To me the 'checking' was a cute, motherly thing to do. I can see my mom doing something like this and me being embarrassed by it too. I would hardly be 'creeped out' by it. I think it's a positive thing she did and an expression of her love for you.

Maybe an unusual way to show she cares, but endearing just the same.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
After I told my mom, she started patting* my butt (not in a creepy way, but in an acceptable way? [hard for me to explain the whole context]) anyway.. And I always thought it was to see if I were wearing ;o I've never really thought of asking her (or ever will).

Last edited:

babymace

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ahh right that's kinda really creepy.

My grama smacks my butt all the time. I have no clue why. It's embarrassing and annoying.
My grandmother does that all the time too. I think its just one of those things old people do to show affection or more likely they just enjoy occasionally embarrassing their grandchildren, and why not at that age you got to have some fun.:):eek:

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
This is only going to get better from here.. :D

"NORMAAAAAAAAAAN!"

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is only going to get better from here.. :D

"NORMAAAAAAAAAAN!"
My favorite line is this one:
"No! I will not hide in the fruit cellar! Ha! You think I'm fruity, huh?"

xD I always ask people if they think I'm fruity now. >.>

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ah well, its cool that your mom said it doesn't bother her, but I like others said, I would find it disturbing if my mom (or dad for that matter) checked me to see if I were wearing, or worse yet, check to see if I was dry!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well my mom knows. To a small piont. I told her jsut enough....

An no she never taps my butt.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Family has touched my butt...smacked it...little kids butt high hugging me...nobody has said anything thankfully. Sooo I doubt any of it is them checking, because I doubt any of them know I wear.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Yeah, pretty often like if I give my mom a hug she'll gimme a swat or a pat on the butt and if she does find that I'm wearing she'll prolong it by a couple seconds.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
No, My parental figures have not ever made contact with their extremities to my lower back area.

Status
Not open for further replies.