Parents checking to make sure

harbor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those that wet the bed as a kid, did your parents check to make sure you had protection on before you went to bed? Did they check to see if you were wet in the morning? Mine didn't and I got away with not wearing Goodnites many times. But they would check my bed sometime while I was at school and see I had wet. Then it was bad news kinda

Reactions: littledreamers333

Stevepw

Incon but love it
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Yeah up until i hit my teens

Bedwetter12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Oh yeah, my parents would always ask me if I had my Goodnites on until I was 14 and sometimes they would pull down my pants to see if I had them on. In the mornings, had I already taken them off the would ask if I was wet or dry and if I had them on, they would pull the front of my pants down and check my Goodnites to see if they were wet sometimes commenting if they were very wet

Reactions: littledreamers333, GoodnitesXL21, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Luckily the last time my mum checked my nappy was 45 years ago
I haven’t need her to yet since going back 24/7

Reactions: jonny77

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes every night as a kid my mom would pinch me to see if I had a pullup on or have me pull my shorts down to show her my pullups, that's until I was switched to depends and my mom could the diaper on me or she would put them on me herself. In the morning she would pinch the front of the diapers or pullups to see if I was wet or dry. Sometimes I would be changed into a fresh one or would be aloud to keep it on until I used it.

Reactions: Bedwetter12, Lyric and jonny77

bret2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
No but my wife asks me all the time if I’ve got my diaper on before bed, especially if I’ve been drinking 😂.. can’t say that I blame her 😏

Reactions: babyBeatSaber, Zeke, LinkDL and 4 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
bret2 said:
No but my wife asks me all the time if I’ve got my diaper on before bed, especially if I’ve been drinking 😂.. can’t say that I blame her 😏
Better that than scalding you because she’s got to wash wet sheets

bret2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yep, I’m not complaining , she’s pretty good about it

Reactions: Zeke and jonny77

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wet my bed well into my teens and until I finally stopped bedwetting my mother pinned my diapers udon every night. She wouldn't let me do it myself because she was afraid I'd hurt myself with the diaper pins or I wouldn't get the diapers on correctly. Mom knew I was properly diapered since she did it herself. At least for me, I looked forward to the time my mom and shared together when she diapered me before bed.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I don't really remember but I suspect that my parents checked to make sure I was wearing a diaper when I first started to wear diapers but soon just left it to me to wear.

wiliawi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I remember several times
when I was at least 15 when I was going through a bit of a wet spell, my mom coming into my room in the morning to check my allready made bed by pulling down the blankets and looking/feeling for a week spot. I was so mad that I had to make my bed again. But I'm here defence, I did try to hide my wet beds from her.

Harley07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My mom or my older sister would put my diaper on each night, then my mom would check me in the morning...

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All the time when I was a kid she'd pull down my pants and everything

Reactions: Sparrow75

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
bret2 said:
Yep, I’m not complaining , she’s pretty good about it
I was thinking it sounded like she was doing it for her own protection!

TXbw86

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Mine would make sure I was diapered every night before bed and always checked in the morning to see how wet I was

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21

bret2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Zeke said:
I was thinking it sounded like she was doing it for her own protection!
She most definitely is! But she jokes about it as well so she’s good natured with it

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I was never a kid that wore jammies or anything like that so It was easy to make sure I was in my pullups and my mom always checked them right before bed

Reactions: Stevepw

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yep , i was diaper checked till i was 16 embarrassingly , i had to show my diaper to mom so she can make sure i am diapered for bed , as for checking if im wet in the morning are rare , i was asked most of the time if i wet my diaper but was sometime diaper checked. Its usually just a glace or look at the front of my diaper to see if im wet.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Jrodabdl and Lyric

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I wore protection for bedwetting no one checked … mom or big sister put it on me. That is cloth diapers pinned in place with plastic pants atop. When I was very young mom woke me to use the bathroom when she and dad went to bed. To her chagrin I was often already wet. Wet or dry, in the morning I had to stay in bed till mom came in and asked the question.

Reactions: Jrodabdl