Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysgirl9180

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi so i was hoping im not the only one who does this of feels this way but i purposely buy children's electronics because i want daddy to set
parental controls on it. i feel like it adds to making me feel like a small child i have the on my 3ds and when i get my kindle fire kids addition
it will be on that too. idk i just wondered if anyone else uses stuff like this in there dynamic.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Per an understanding between me an my younger non-disabled brother, on my old analog TV in my bedroom connected to an over-the-air DTV box, from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM, I am only allowed to watch the WGBH KIDS Channel, which in my area is WGBX-DT, Channel 44, Sub-Channel 4. Physically crippled and autistic little boys like me have to watch child-appropriate non-violent television programs for the 1st 8 hours of every day.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hehe. I most certainly don't buy products with the hope for it, but.. I wouldn't say it never crossed my mind. A lot.

The feeling of being a pouty princess, waking up one morning to discover that my mommy had decided I was going to be age appropriate that day... a new password on my computer and parental locks on my systems and I'll be pretty much left with nothing but all my dollies and toys. Hehe. ♥

Of course, then I wouldn't be able to say hello and hang out with you all, I consider talking to strangers on the internet very much not appropriate. ♥

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Today for the first 2 1/2 hours of my Saturday, I watched PBS Kids. While watching TV, I mutely sat on my adult medical potty chair, physically restrained in it by the activity tray. I then went out in my car to do some shopping at the DOLLAR TREE Store on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH. 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM is afternoon computer time to read my e-mail and watch old cartoons via YouTube such as "CAPTAIN FATHOM". 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM is Nap Time, then after my nap, Supper and watch cartoons on DVD until 12:00 PM, my bedtime on Saturday. No grown-up television today, not even the news. Caitian X is just a crippled little cub all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.