• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pardon me, I have nothing to say

Ogriv

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
The title is a George Carlin reference.

Hello, does anybody else have a diaper price spreadsheet? I was editing mine a few months ago I thought to myself; "Wait am I barely on the spectrum or something?:unsure: NAH! couldn't be :LOL: . The doctors already all said I was normal and just had anxiety problems. Well I am a damn fine actor. *Elvis voice* Thank you! Thank you very much. Everything involving another person for me is and always will be an act. How else did they expect me to prevent being targeted by all the nasty things the normies like to do to other people who are weird or smarter than them. Survival is an essential skill to learn. ABDL is just simple honest survival. Love yourself first. When an airplane depressurizes, you must secure you own oxygen mask before you assist others. Diapers are my only connection to a time when the world was safe. I could just stare at the shadows and lights on the ceiling dance from passing cars. Once I was out of them it was open season for abuse from others. And I could be punished for pretty much anything for any reason an adult decided even if it was contradictory to what they or another adult already taught me. :confused:Morons!

Sometimes I think I am little too smart for my own good. Most people get angry and very confused when I speak with them because I go right for the juicy interesting bits and ignore everything else like it has a thick pulsing layer of toxic mold. They always only want to talk about boring shit like the weather and sports. They enjoy having another fool around to make them feel normal. Something I learned to live without. I notice I have a resentment that other people can find casual companionship with total strangers. :rolleyes:Bastards!

I am primarily interested in Art, Science, & Magic. I sing and play guitar. I do silly voices and make jokes. I study tarot cards, and am starting to learn a bit about astrology. I love geology and everything to do with the mysterious depths of earth. Probably because I just want treasure and gems to impress girls. I collect rocks, stamps, coins, & Canadian tire money.

I decided to join this website because I was wondering if anybody has tried the pull-ups new leaf yet? They are a little more expensive than the easy-ups, definitely going to try them at some point and see for myself. I wonder how they compare size-wise to something like an pampers easy-up? I love the mlp easy-ups 5t-6t. If they were a bit bigger I might be able to wear them without any alterations. Currently I pre-tear the sides then use some side clips to wear them as normal underwear when I feel like it. Sometimes I'll stuff a different diaper inside for extra padding. Just for the way it feels, I don't like to get messy and need to change. I'm a tall skinny fuck so I can almost wear the largest sizes of traditional diapers. I bought myself a hoard of on-sale diapers a few years ago and haven't regretted it. I got myself one of every type of large baby diapers that I thought I might reasonably have a chance at fitting into. Got them from a special sale and earned extra bonus loyalty points. I was quite happy until they delivered them in plain packaging. WHAT!!!!! NO!!!!! I clicked that little check box!!!!! you guys know the one. FML parents were mad as hell but as I keep trying to tell them and the doctors. I ain't fucking normal and I'm tired of fucking pretending. What do they think we are all doing? Using them as effigies? And performing dark arts rituals? Once again......M-M-M-MORONS!:giggle:

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @Ogriv! Thanks for making me look up "Canadian Tire money." I have to learn one arcane fact every day. Achieved! (Until tomorrow.) I'm not sure it's a flattering comparison, but...

I have some Chuck E. Cheese tokens someplace.

Ogriv said:
I am primarily interested in Art, Science, & Magic. I sing and play guitar. I do silly voices and make jokes. I study tarot cards, and am starting to learn a bit about astrology. I love geology and everything to do with the mysterious depths of earth.
I think the only people who ever appreciated my singing voice were my kids when they were babies, but I love making music. I've actually been thinking about taking up guitar. Despite that my dad was a professor of geology (yes, really), I still like rocks. I'm something of a rockhound. I think the Chuck E. Cheese tokens are probably worth more than any of the rocks I've found, but the rocks are definitely more interesting to look at. As for silly voices: I've mostly retired from that profession since my kids reached high school, but I'm a compulsive beatboxer. Same ballpark, maybe. I submit as evidence that my wife thinks my beatboxing is completely ridiculous.

Ogriv said:
I decided to join this website because I was wondering if anybody has tried the pull-ups new leaf yet? They are a little more expensive than the easy-ups, definitely going to try them at some point and see for myself. I wonder how they compare size-wise to something like an pampers easy-up? I love the mlp easy-ups 5t-6t.
I've not tried the New Leaf ones yet, but I've been tempted. I share your high opinion of the MLP Easy-Ups and have gone through several bags of them. They're much too small for my big bunny-butt, but they're way cute, and I'm a consummate diaper hacker besides. (I mainly wear cloth diapers, but I can't resist Pampers products.)

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and helpful. :)

And let us know how it goes with the New Leaf Pull-Ups if you end up gambling.