Paranormal Happenings

I worked IT for a junior high school and the first thing I did in the morning was to turn on all the computers in our four labs. One day I did this and saw the log-in name of one of our teachers on one of the computers. She had died from cancer a year earlier. I always wondered about that one.

I've seen display dishwashers at the place I used to work at open and close on their own. I remember one time showing a family refrigerators and we turned the corner only to see a fridge door swing open and then close shut all by itself. I turned around and asked if they saw it and they just shook their heads with the same sense of wtf I had. Thought it was a kid playing a trick so I opened the fridge. Nothing, nada. Always did have a feeling like something was in that store. Demonic, ghost, or spirit, I don't know. Don't work their anymore, thank God. Not because of the ghost, it was cool, management on the other hand. As the date for the store to close down got closer, we started experiencing merchandise getting flung from shelves. Don't know if it wanted us gone, was afraid of being lonely once we left, or just was tired of all the extra people (sales and demolish people)

I was once giving a piano/keyboard lesson to a student in my church choir room. He kept his keyboard in a soft carrying case. I had placed his case across three chair in the choir room and put his keyboard on my keyboard stand and proceeded to give him his lesson. His case had two straps which had the consistency of automobile seat belts. They were fairly heavy. As he was playing, I saw one of the straps slowly raise up in the air and then slowly come down from standing straight up. I said to him, did you see that and he said he did. Later in the lesson, the other strap slowly raised up and then down again. We both saw that as well.

He told me that in his house, and it was a very old, stone house that was somewhat across the street form the church, he was being visited by a green light in his bedroom. I suspect that what ever resided in his house had followed him to church. It certainly was strange. Stranger still I suppose was that neither one of us were afraid or bothered by this, maybe because he had this experience every night at his house and I had my past experiences.

I have had several experiences, and each one different from the last. Almost all of them have one thing in common. They only ever happen when I am home alone, well most of them anyways. In our old house I've had shoes thrown at me, glass fruit bowls fly off our counter top and shatter. In our new home I have heard footsteps, and heard doors slam shut. I have also heard something banging on the air vents in the basement. (sadly that is where my room is, and I feel very uneasy down there most of the time.) At work I have seen bread fly of the shelves after the store has closed, and I have heard my name being said somewhere off in the distance. I have had all sorts of paranormal experiences since I was about 6 years old.

The Travel Channel has a new show called Paranormal caught on Camera and they've shown homes, businesses and even schools where things have levitated, flown across a room, doors opening and closing on their own, etc. Some of the shots were taken on security cameras and some on cell phones. They don't look doctored. It makes one wonder.

In my town of Lynchburg, the Lynchburg City schools use a security system called Sonotrol which uses sound if a school is broken into, sending the alarm to the police. We have a grade school called Bass Elementary, named after a deceased principle, Mr. Bass. Sonotrol has captured him walking in the halls, talking and singing. Our local newspaper even ran an article about it. People who knew him identified the voice as his. Quite amazing!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
dogboy said:
The Travel Channel has a new show called Paranormal caught on Camera and they've shown homes, businesses and even schools where things have levitated, flown across a room, doors opening and closing on their own, etc. Some of the shots were taken on security cameras and some on cell phones. They don't look doctored. It makes one wonder.

In my town of Lynchburg, the Lynchburg City schools use a security system called Sonotrol which uses sound if a school is broken into, sending the alarm to the police. We have a grade school called Bass Elementary, named after a deceased principle, Mr. Bass. Sonotrol has captured him walking in the halls, talking and singing. Our local newspaper even ran an article about it. People who knew him identified the voice as his. Quite amazing!

It's very funny that you mentioned that show. I have been watching it every weekend, and have a few episodes recorded. :) I love those types of shows. I really enjoy Ghost Adventures as well. Have you ever watched it?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
KairiHeart said:
It's very funny that you mentioned that show. I have been watching it every weekend, and have a few episodes recorded. :) I love those types of shows. I really enjoy Ghost Adventures as well. Have you ever watched it?

I've been recording the shows on my DVR and yes, they are very interesting. They look like the real thing, especially the ones that have been recorded on peoples' smart phones and the ones on security cameras. There's a lot about are world to which have have very little understanding. It's actually a bit scary because after death, we're supposed to go to heaven, but these spirits haven't moved on. It seems like hell to me, trapped souls repeating things they did when alive.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I remember when I was home alone and watching TV when I was 11 and my piano behind my couch that I was sitting at played a Bb note. Not sure what it was but that always creeped me out.

Ah, yes... this "funny" topic.
Assuming you are all grown up, more or less - consider if you want to follow this specific path of curiosity.
To put long adventurous stories short: welp, it can happen! You gaze into the abyss and sometimes it stares back. Wearing diapers is truly a bliss here. I stopped ghost-hunting. We(a group of friends) have experienced enough weird shit on our trips to "haunted" places. I don´t care if it was my/our brain(s) fucking itself or true paranormal shit. Being cased by boogeymans that way is truly creepy. Let the dead rest in peace(or war, who cares?! That´s their problem!). We mortals should not fiddle with fucked up shit concerning the dead, we have already much to fix on the list for alive people.

Cheers

LifeInPlastic said:
Ah, yes... this "funny" topic.
Assuming you are all grown up, more or less - consider if you want to follow this specific path of curiosity.
To put long adventurous stories short: welp, it can happen! You gaze into the abyss and sometimes it stares back. Wearing diapers is truly a bliss here. I stopped ghost-hunting. We(a group of friends) have experienced enough weird shit on our trips to "haunted" places. I don´t care if it was my/our brain(s) fucking itself or true paranormal shit. Being cased by boogeymans that way is truly creepy. Let the dead rest in peace(or war, who cares?! That´s their problem!). We mortals should not fiddle with fucked up shit concerning the dead, we have already much to fix on the list for alive people.

Cheers

Yeah, I learned that lesson when my friend and I were playing with the Ouija board. To be honest, the last thing I want at this point in my life is to life in a haunted house. Let the dead rest in peace.

KairiHeart said:
I have recorded all the episodes of Paranormal caught on camera and it's pretty awesome! I also love watching those shows as well.

I grew up on a civil war battle ground, not near but on one. It even has a forgotten civil war cemetery, which I hope it continues to stay that way. So I've grown up around this stuff, radios and TV's turning on or off by themselves or without power, changing stations, doors closing and opening, glasses and China cabinets full of China rattling, dogs and cats starting intinsely at empty space, cars trucks & starting by themselves, "people" walking on our roof.

One of my favorite ones all throughout my life was once in a while I can hear people (soldiers) talking in my shower upstairs, they've even reacted to me trying to join the conversation. My grandmother finally got to hear it one night and was both fascinated and freaked out by it lol. This apparently also happens in my neighbor's 1st floor(they call it a basement) well it was built as a renforced floor in case of attacks, the could move the wounded inside and be safe. My record player was very popular too, different records would be on it if we left the house and at night or after we left the house it would play but it's self, enen unplugged. My grandmother's mother even paid her a visit one night, pulled her covers off and was calling out her name, the lighthouse light beaming on her mother didn't help apparently, she had to say "your scaring me Momma please don't do this" a few times before she dropped the sheets and disappeared.

The only bad entity inside the house we encountered was something in my brothers room across the hall from my room. Something rooted itself in one of the top corners, at night he would sometimes experience sleep awake paralysis, a creeping darkness and coldness. He often slept in my room or I slept with him if he couldn't get to my room and would call out my name. But it was restricted to only that room. It eventually left after we switch rooms for two weeks, when I'd feel the cold or creeping darkness I'd get up and look directly at the spot and would just stare at it until it stopped.

My friends got to encounter "The Bait Puppy" I grew up hearing a lot of animal fights, some probably were more one sided than I like to believe, well besides the times we had a bobcat visit for a while and the pack of wolves for a month. We would go on night walks alot just to enjoy the night (usually armed) and see things. The Bait Puppy was a regular sight over many years, the puppy never grew and always baited you to keep coming in the direction of it's choosing, always moving away just before you get to it. Then after usually 3 or 4 of these a sweet smelling aromatic sent would fill your nose and head. Leave! We had to literally drag a friend away(our fault for not paying better attention after warning him)after he did 6 bait follows quickly, then he couldn't remember what or why he was following the puppy. He then always ignored the puppy on our walks after that.

So yeah I've experienced some things and stuff. I'm no expert but I'd like to think that my experiences growing up with these events have actually been positive for my growth. But just listen to you instincts if it tells you this isn't right or to run, then get out, just don't leave ppl behind.

Reactions: dogboy
I had a ghost poop once. I really had to go one day, almost pooped myself at school because toilets were full and a line outside of door. I made it home after 10 more minutes of an absolute hell of a bus ride, every bump was torture. Got home ran to the toilet and squeezed out what I thought was a log. Looked in the bowl at whatever demon I spawned into this world and nothing. I apparently pooped out a ghost.

đź‘»:poop:

Last edited:
My sister in law thinks there's ghosts haunting her house; but when we got the radon test results, it actually explained a lot. She still thinks there's ghosts.

Entity said:
My sister in law thinks there's ghosts haunting her house; but when we got the radon test results, it actually explained a lot. She still thinks there's ghosts.
I'd like to hear that explanation. Does radon mimic ghostly phenomena? Or does it influence the ghost population by provoking, attracting, or eliminating ghosts? :)

Maybe it makes the ghosts glow in the dark...haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Drifter
Drifter said:
I'd like to hear that explanation. Does radon mimic ghostly phenomena? Or does it influence the ghost population by provoking, attracting, or eliminating ghosts? :)

tenor.gif

Widgeydog354 said:
this post give me pause as im a part time ghost hunter.

i belong to the cambridge paranormal society of the uk and am always watching ghost videos on yountube and debunk some that are sent to me.

i've been to investigations and seen doors slam taps turning themselves on and helped a people who have ghosts in their house i've been scratched and had objects thrown at and crew me iroinically one of them was a pack of pampers baby dry nappies

What a cool thing to do. Now with security cameras everywhere, more paranormal activities are being caught on camera.

Back