Paranormal Happenings

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have felt things that science cannot explain. The most notable one was hiking on a hot day and then walking into an ice cold spot. Then I found ritualistic items right there. One of the like 3 times I got spooked in the woods.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I grew up in a haunted house as well though they weren't very nice. My band mate also grew up in a haunted house, a big mansion built in and around 1860.

Widgeydog354

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
We live in a 200 year old house which is full of ghosts and spirits. Non are hostile and we live happily side by side
indeed most spirits are benign i live in a house built in 1934 the sprits here keep them selves to them selves. i been in houses with molevalent entities but most sprits will just go about their business.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've often wondered how much is happening around us that we never see or feel.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
While I'm not a believer in paranormal happenings of UFO conspiracies, I did see something when I was a teenager that I'm still struggling to pin down.

It was the evening, and I couldn't sleep. I opened the window, and looked out at the night sky. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a light move across the sky, then smoothly turn so that it appeared to go in a verticle direction, and then it disappeared. It was followed by a procession of these lights, all following the same pattern, and all of them completely silent - no sounds of a helicopter or a jet or anything. Nothing. I tried to look at them through my binoculars but I couldn't make out any detail in them. After a fair few of these things had made their journey across the sky and disappeared, none came after, and the sky remained as it was.

In hindsight, they might be explained away as high altitude aircraft that one simply couldn't hear, but I'm still a little flumoxed by the whole thing. Why did they follow the exact same pattern? Why were there so many of them? What were these objects?

I'm basically reconciled to my not knowing or accepting that time might have altered the memory.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Our own government (US) has released official reports of alien spacecraft. The Airforce has given chase only to be left in the dust. So many people have caught UFO phenomena on their cameras and cell phones that there is little doubt in my mind that UFOs exist. For me though is a sense of foreboding because if they have the technology to get here, they can probably do anything they want with us.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few nights ago, I swore I thought the nightlight in my bathroom turned a little on its own. 😦 Not sure if it was just my imagination or just mind games at play but it was certainly weird.