• Pull-ups

• Cloth with plastic pants

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I voted pull-ups, those are #1 for me when it comes to my own age regression into toddlerhood.

However, I've come to really embrace cloth-backed with velcro tabs, way more than plastic-backed.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
I love hybrid disposable diapers! I wear Rearz InControl Elite hybrid diapers, with plastic backsheet and velcro fastening. These tabs have an extremely feisty grip, even when playing hard or rolling around in my sleep. They're my fav go-to diaper, hands down! 🤗 🥳

Lyokodl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Plastic-backed is my favorite but I also really like cloth-backed Diapers for the ease of re-fastening them.

nwm

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My favorite is plastic backed disposable diapers but reusable cloth diapers with plastic pants comes in a close second.
Same here - I have been using Cloth with plastic pants (pin on) lately trying to save a little (IC, so like it or not 24/7. and that's life-long) - last few weeks been too HOT for that though, so back to disposables with plastic backing and tape - however those we mostly anymore keep around for going out, if I end up in the hospital (they like I have my own - they don't even like what they have! - works fine - but WAY too big - call it one size fits all, more like XXXL!) - I know my wife feels the same way, and gets why mainly cloth now (partly her idea), and that also makes a big difference due to issues with my hands!.

Furrytum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I wear pull ups more often than regular ABDL/ medical nappies, but that's more down to financial reasons. Roll on the day when I win the lottery 🤣

nwm

Est. Contributor
Role
I wear pull ups more often than regular ABDL/ medical nappies, but that's more down to financial reasons. Roll on the day when I win the lottery 🤣
Pull-Ups I could actually manage alone...
BUT do NOT work well enough - leak every time! :(

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I like the tabbed plastic diapers most. They are so convenient to change since I don’t need to take my pants off totally. And they don’t sag like the cloth backed disposals. Although I only usually wear the plastic backed disposals, I also enjoy wearing AIO (all in one) cloth diapers with an additional pair of plastic pants.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Cloth, pins, and "plastic pants" for me. (I prefer PUL covers with cute prints to vintage-style vinyl pants, though.)

That said, I also really like disposables. There just aren't many disposables that agree with me. My preference is for cloth-like covers with cute prints, and stretchy hook-and-loop tabs. Basically, I want an adult-sized modern baby diaper, and it doesn't quite exist yet. The Bambino Magnifico is my current favorite because of the print and the tabs, but I'm not a huge fan of the "hybrid" thing. it has no analog in the world of baby products, and it makes the diapers less easy to roll up and dispose of once used. The hook and loop tabs can't just be adhered to any part of the diaper shell. ABU sort of kludged around this by adding some exposed adhesive to their hook-and-loop tabs, but the end result still feels like a compromise. So the wait continues!

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies 😊
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer Super Undies and cloth training pants. No plastic pants. For disposable, I prefer cloth backed with Velcro.

Paddy2020

Paddy2020
Contributor
Role
I use the cloth type with tapes. However the baby side of me loves the crinkly smooth plastic backed diapers. I love the sound and the feeling of being a baby boy. The plastic backed diapers are my choice when I use my pacifier and just be baby like which is becoming something I like to do now. Living alone I can do it as much as I like and love to just be in a diaper and a white Tee shirt and my pacifier.

ElPulpo

The friendly diapered octopus
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Crinkly soft plastic, preferably completely white with blue tapes. That's what my first real diapers were like 35 years ago, and that got imprinted in my brain and will remain until I'll be landfill or put into an incinerator myself. Therefore, my favourite has been BetterDry for a long time.
That said, outside I sometimes wear cloth for stealth reasons and recently fell in love with the two-taped SDKs - so convenient and comfortable.
the more babyish the better
Whatever you mean - for old farts like me, plastic is as babyish as it gets, but for modern babies it's supposedly cloth.