• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Since I am technically incontinent (though it will hopefully never require diapers or any other forms of protection), if I sit down while going to the toilet I can avoid embarrassing and uncomfortable spots on my pants.

I don't understand at all why someone would want to go in their pants.

I guess that's because I find warm diapers nice and comfortable, wet pants very, very unpleasant.

Role
Diaper Lover
I guess that's because I find warm diapers nice and comfortable, wet pants very, very unpleasant.
Summary of the thoughts of everyone who voted for option 3!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i do it rarely, but sometimes it give a more exhilarating sensation. that and i probably didn't have any diapers around to use and i had a feeling i just couldn't shake.
the best time was when my parents went on week long vacation and didn't take me and while they were calling to tell me how awesome time they were having skiing i was having my own awesome time, hehe.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don't understand at all why someone would want to go in their pants.

my point exactly

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
for me... going in my pants is all about that childish "I had an accident" feeling... especially if you do it in public.

One of my favorite things to do is walk up to check the mail at my apartment after sunset... I can go in my jeans and noone will notice b/c it is dark.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I don't have a strong desire, I definitely want to try it. Most of my *B day-dream fantasies begin with me wetting myself on purpose or ''accidentally'' so who knows, may be a big turn-on... *drifts*

I'm worse than Charlie. :sweatdrop:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm worse than Charlie. :sweatdrop:
Is that possible? :eek: :tongueout:

You should have acted on that fantasy in that Weatherspoon's place last year where we had the Beer&A Burger-deal. If their carpet was as dirty as their cutlery, it wouldn't have made a difference. :biggrin:

Peachy

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't say I have ever wet myself on purpose in regular clothes. I have some issues with it leaking occasionally that I blame on my massive daily water intake of around 14-20 glasses, but no never on purpose. However I do find it a turn on if a girl does it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So... to keep this alive...

Those of you who wet your underwear. Ever put a diaper on over your underwear... just to get that "wet panties" feeling and not have to worry about your other clothes getting soiled?

Role
Diaper Lover
I kinda like wetting my pants, but not too often at all. >.>

I just like the feeling of having wet pants. XD;;

....Does that make me a minority?

and i make three :p i like the warm feeling it gives. either in a diaper or pants either way goes.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Those of you who wet your underwear. Ever put a diaper on over your underwear... just to get that "wet panties" feeling and not have to worry about your other clothes getting soiled?
Nahhh, I've never done it. Actually, thats a waste of diapers and wet panties. lol!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
It happens to me some times, but I dont mean to do it, but it uhh.... is kinda... erotic ^^;

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other

I've thought of doing that once, but I haven't.

X

xdeadx

I have accidents from time to time >_> But Hey who doesn't?

But then again there are those times when I do have those quote accidents end quote =p

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I was still at home with my parents I wetted my panties alot.. Of course I used the toilet though.. It's stops a big mess from happening and since I did my own laundry noone but me knew ^_^ I haven't done it recently though...

Like I said in my one post I just use the toilet and keep my panties on... So it's just the toilet and my panties getting messy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yea they do. Some more then others but they do.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
did it twice while trying to run to the bathroom at home. i did it for the aderenoline

Status
Not open for further replies.