• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Pants/underwear wetting/messing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
This is a recration of a thread that was created by Darkfinn alittle over a year ago and I thought we should bring it back because alot of people talked in the thread and we have alot more new members.

So the title says it all who likes to wet/mess their pants?

I've done it a few times and it's kind of fun but the clean up sucks.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I wet my pants once. But I haven't done it since the first time. It was a mildly interesting but not something I'd do everyday.

E

Elli

I wet myself once, at home, semi-purposely, after a few drinks and thankfully on the kitchen floor...a big puddle, lots of clean up, won't be doing it again!

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
wet myself a few times, likewise in the shower to get the feel but with little or no cleanup.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've done it a few times. Most recently just a little bit while lying on the couch; I stopped before the sofa got wet. When I typically do it, I'll stand in the shower, but it's rare. All in all I like the feel of a wet diaper better. Though I always enjoy the idea that I had an accident, really couldn't help it and that I'm wearing a diaper out of necessity. Ah, fantasy...

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
No I have never done that for enjoyment.

It personally doesn't do anything for me.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
Yes I have done it on purpose many times when i was younger. It was probably around 8-10 yrs of age were going out and purchasing a diaper didnt even cross my mind (regret it now since back then i could fit into toddler underwear) and purposely wet my underwear before i took a shower.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
yes and i really can't say that it ever compares to a wet diaper. and i will also say i have done it out of actual accidents than me perpilously. especially camping.

Role
Incontinent, Other
I wet/mess my pants (and anything else really) without a diaper on because of incontinence...I can't say I like it, I just accept that it happens.

~ moogle

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I tried wetting my pants on purpose once just to see what it was like. I remember going out into the yard in the middle of the night so nobody would see and it wouldn't make a mess. It was kind of a pain, so I'll stick with diapers. Other than that, there's been a few times that it's happened involuntarily, generally after a long night of drinking.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've done it a few times, well when you have no access to diapers what else are you supposed to do? But it just cannot compare to the feeling you get from a wet diaper.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have always enjoyed wetting myself... and continue to do so on a fairly regular basis. Wearing 24/7 has definately taken a toll on my bladder control, so any time spent undiapered (is that a word?) runs the risk of an accident.

Right now the only active time I spend without protection is when I am out mowing the lawn or washing the cars... it's just too darn hot to wear, and I get drenched from head to toe with sweat anyways... so why bother? I find genuine accidents to be an interesting occurance, and fun too.

bedwett

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When beginning to experience incontinence problems, I have had some pants wetting episodes and it wasn't very much fun. I shifted real soon to wearing diapers because wet pants in public are not very common..and lead to much emberrassement

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I had a few pants wetting episodes, some accidental, some purposely. I gotta say I *somewhat* enjoy it, I couldn't say why. Sometimes it would be through stress-related bedwetting, or when I was really into diapers, even pouring a glass of pop with a slightly-full bladder would make me wet without being able to stop it. It was kinda odd, but still fun. :)
though I mostly wet underwear, I enjoy my pants a lil too much to do otherwise.

Never wet in public once, besides when I was a child or when I almost got hit by a car. @[email protected]

Last edited:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I've not done it and don't plan to. I like my pants too much. :D

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I used to do this when I couldn't do diapers and I still do it from time to time as I enjoy it. However, I usually strip down to my underwear to do it, for the sake of cleanup, and stand in the shower if peeing.[/font]

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmmmm, not really my thing. If I want to wet/mess myself then I'll do it when I'm wearing something that was intended for that kind of thing (a diaper)

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
o.0 I forgot I was going to post in here.

Well as much as I find the idea of it fun. Either at home or even in public, The mess is the only part that jsut dosn't sound like fun. I'll jsut use daipers for a while still, they jsut hold in the mess so nice

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: Sometimes if I am not wearing a diaper and am going to do laundry anyway I'll just let loose. No one else is going to know. I guess I just don't like the idea of using the toilet. Period. :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.