Panties under diapers?

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.

Reactions: NaranjaColor
Did you mean Panties worn OVER diapers ?

Diapers soak up the urine.

Panties - diaper covers are traditionally worn over the disposable reusable diapers.

Reactions: LilxFawn
No..I meant under..

Not me. I wear my diapers with nothing between me and them. Just like a real baby. And I love it!

Reactions: bigtoddler96, Whitechocolate, sassmaster and 5 others
Not for me. Nothing ever comes between me and my Diapers :)

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96, sassmaster, LilxFawn and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Not me. I wear my diapers with nothing between me and them. Just like a real baby. And I love it!
Ditto.

Reactions: Kimberlie and BobbiSueEllen
Why would you wear them under? Just curious.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
I enjoy panty wetting.

• Love
Reactions: Lorelei, Blekyss, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
If I wear mine it's without a diaper, it's a completely different feeling contradictory to my lovely diapers. Mixing the two would only strech and/or damage them and I do want them to last, especially my naughty pairs.

Reactions: Kimberlie, Lorelei and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: Lorelei, Blekyss, Furrytum and 1 other person
Furrytum said:
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.
Haven't done that in a very long time tbh but thanks for remembering me I COULD do that 😂
Will definitely do it again 🥺

Reactions: NaranjaColor, Blekyss and Furrytum
I sometimes wear over my diaper but I might try wearing a diaper over them and wet to see how it feels.

Reactions: Furrytum
I wear a pair of bikini panties over the diaper sometimes, in case I soak the diaper, I can just rip the sides seams out to remove the diaper, and I still have a dry panty to wear for a while in case of emergency.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Wetting pants bring back not so potty trained memories.

Reactions: NaranjaColor, Blekyss, yfront and 1 other person
I'm slightly confused at this? So wearing your panties inside your diaper? I understand wearing them outside, I mean I've done this myself, I just don't get wearing them inside.

Feel like all it would accomplish is possibly causing your underwear to wear out quicker.
I mean sure enjoy what you like, I just cant grasp it.

Reactions: LilxFawn, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
That would be hard to feel if you also had a diaper on ... wouldn't it ?

KitsuneFox said:
That would be hard to feel if you also had a diaper on ... wouldn't it ?
I know they're on under my diaper. I know when I wet my diaper that I'm also wetting my underwear. That's what I like.

Reactions: NaranjaColor and KitsuneFox
Yep. I wear little girl cotton panties under my cloth diapers all the time. I like wetting panties and diapers. Twice the naughty fun.

Reactions: Lorelei
Furrytum said:
I don't believe in babies wearing panties under their nappies. You are a baby so that applies to you. It's nappies and plastic pants with a onesie for you.

Reactions: Whitechocolate and Lyokodl
Back