Panties under diapers?

PlinkinginPink said:
I'm slightly confused at this? So wearing your panties inside your diaper? I understand wearing them outside, I mean I've done this myself, I just don't get wearing them inside.

Feel like all it would accomplish is possibly causing your underwear to wear out quicker.
I mean sure enjoy what you like, I just cant grasp it.
I agree. It's just a fetish I suppose. He should wear nappies and plastic pants with a short skirt.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Not me. I wear my diapers with nothing between me and them. Just like a real baby. And I love it!
Me Too.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Kimberlie said:
I don't believe in babies wearing panties under their nappies. You are a baby so that applies to you. It's nappies and plastic pants with a onesie for you.
I'm a DL, not an AB.

Furrytum said:
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.

You're not the only one)
I do that sometimes. It checks several points at once for me.
First - it feels like I've wet my panties like a child and I have to feel it until some adult doesn't check it out (and that adult is also me). And seconldy the older part of me is calm because nobody will know about my embarrassing deed, because my actual pants are protected by a diaper.
And the diaper is partially felt as well. So yeah.
Sometimes I fantasize about it like that:
A child dealing with incontinence but big enough to understand what diapers are for, wants to show her parents how big she is and how she can dress all by herself. Gets all the clothes from the dresser and the diaper from the shelve or from a special wicker basket and lays everything on the floor in a pine to see what goes after what. She then misplaces panties and diaper thinking that diaper must go over the panties cause it looks bigger and will fit over, which it does.
After she's done putting on the leggins - her bum will look like it is supposed to - like one of a diapered little girl, but most likely her parents will only learn of what happened when it will be too late and she'll already need a change. By that time they might already praised her efforts

Reactions: Furrytum
Putting panties on under a diaper is a tactic, sometimes suggested for help in getting kids potty trained faster. Today’s diapers, and including especially pull ups, kids don’t feel the wetness, and uncomfortable from it. So, panties underneath let’s them feel like a big kid in underwear, but the diapers are still there to protect clothing and furniture. Yet, when they wet the panties underneath, they feel wet, and uncomfortable, and the hope is, they refrain from wetting their pants, and want to use the potty.

Reactions: NaranjaColor
I am not a transvestite, transgender, transexual, or genderfluid but respect and accept those who are. Having said that I have worn panties both under and over diapers. Here's why: 1) When I am in the mood for a cloth diaper and plastic pants I wear panties under the cloth diaper to make cleaning a messy diaper easier. The mess is contained nicely in the panty with only slight cleaning of the diaper. Rinsing the soiled panty is a lot easier; 2) When I wear a cloth backed disposable diaper I like to wear a panty over it to reduce sagging when wet. I don't have a onesie and a panty over the diaper works nicely to support the wet diaper from sagging. And to be honest, I like the way a panty looks over a cloth backed disposable diaper.

Reactions: NaranjaColor
Fetishist?

Me? Yes.

When I'm at work, I wear panties over my pull-up (I have occasional bladder ncontinence). However, sometimes at home, and 'in the mood', when I'm just wearing panties and realise that I'm starting to leak a little, I pull up a ' pull-up' over my panties, so that I can con tinue to enjoy the experience without dribbling on the carpets or furniture.

Reactions: NaranjaColor and Furrytum
Lorelei said:
When I'm at work, I wear panties over my pull-up (I have occasional bladder ncontinence). However, sometimes at home, and 'in the mood', when I'm just wearing panties and realise that I'm starting to leak a little, I pull up a ' pull-up' over my panties, so that I can con tinue to enjoy the experience without dribbling on the carpets or furniture.
I don't wear panties at all now I'm in nappies and plastic pants

Reactions: Lyokodl, Whitechocolate and Lorelei
Lyokodl said:
Not for me. Nothing ever comes between me and my Diapers :)
:)

Reactions: Lyokodl
Stankyleg69 said:
Wait how does it work? Do the panties leak the pee into the leg guards, or soak through to the nappy?
So long as all of the lower part of the panties are covered by the nappy, the pee soaks through in to it.

I have, but my intention was not that at the start. On some occasions like stuck in traffic, or short errands that turn into long shopping trips. I have slid a diaper over my panties just because i cannot take of my pants, and panties without removing my shoes, and it attracts a lot of attention bouncing around in my car. So, just pulling my pants to my knees is much easier and convenient. I didn't get a particular thrill out of it. It was just that or wet my pants/upholstery. I do prefer to remove my panties if it is feasible but sometimes it is just not.

• Love
Reactions: hotwheelsenjoyer and NaranjaColor
Furrytum said:
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.
Nope, you're not the only one. I wear my panties under my diapers every day. The routine I've settled into is this. After bathing in the morning I select the lace panties I'll wear that day. I put them on and admire them in the mirror before putting on my diaper. I do not pee in my diaper while wearing panties. Around 10 pm I will take the panties off and start the wetting of my diaper and have it well soaked before going to bed around 2 am. I get the best of both worlds without getting urine on my panties. I wear the panties under my diapers as I just like the feel of them against my skin and certain body parts.

Back