Panties under diapers?

Furrytum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Did you mean Panties worn OVER diapers ?

Diapers soak up the urine.

Panties - diaper covers are traditionally worn over the disposable reusable diapers.

AshleyTie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sometimes wear over my diaper but I might try wearing a diaper over them and wet to see how it feels.

tucoy1

Contributor
Role
Sissy
I wear a pair of bikini panties over the diaper sometimes, in case I soak the diaper, I can just rip the sides seams out to remove the diaper, and I still have a dry panty to wear for a while in case of emergency.

PlinkinginPink

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I'm slightly confused at this? So wearing your panties inside your diaper? I understand wearing them outside, I mean I've done this myself, I just don't get wearing them inside.

Feel like all it would accomplish is possibly causing your underwear to wear out quicker.
I mean sure enjoy what you like, I just cant grasp it.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent & Diapered 24 / 7
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
That would be hard to feel if you also had a diaper on ... wouldn't it ?

daddyswet1

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Yep. I wear little girl cotton panties under my cloth diapers all the time. I like wetting panties and diapers. Twice the naughty fun.

Kimberlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Surely I can't be the only one who does this. I only wet in diapers, so a rinse in warm soapy water before drying them and putting them in the laundry keeps any potential stains or smells at Bay.
I don't believe in babies wearing panties under their nappies. You are a baby so that applies to you. It's nappies and plastic pants with a onesie for you.