Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters

abdlexplorer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Other
In all Honesty I have no clue the different feel of them all, I haven't tried anything but briefs. I just like the appearance of Boy shorts on girls and I feel they are the sexiest thing and I want a pair...

thongs and g-strings though are at the bottom of my list
Thongs and g-strings can look really hot on the right person, but I find women's cut ones need some serious tucking effort to hold things together enough not to look a little ridiculous. Not very comfortable either. They're a 'just for appearance' kinda thing. And I've had a few female friends that I'm completely open with tell me that many women see them the same way as well; not terribly comfortable, but they do look good.

Where can I buy these ?
I just go to the local department store, or a good lingerie store if I'm treating myself to something nice. Store clerks will pretty well assume it's a purchase for someone else, and even if you admit it, it's none of their business anyways. I generally make a point of not buying this stuff from a store that I go to for more routine purchase for myself, but that's just me. Sizing charts are readily available online, and you could also make your purchases from any online women's clothing retailer.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Thongs and g-strings can look really hot on the right person, but I find women's cut ones need some serious tucking effort to hold things together enough not to look a little ridiculous. Not very comfortable either. They're a 'just for appearance' kinda thing. And I've had a few female friends that I'm completely open with tell me that many women see them the same way as well; not terribly comfortable, but they do look good.
I absolutely agree. I have several thongs and I don't use them very often. The fit for my 'package' is just not comfortable.

Where can I buy these ?
This is the time of year (Holiday shopping) where it is much more likely that males will purchase these items for their SO's or GF's. So you can feel more comfortable doing it.

Last edited:

suzi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I love old fashioned full cut panties. Sometimes i will put on 5 or 6 of them like they were a diaper and then put on a plastic panty over them and wear them all day like that. I feel such shame but i can not help myself and would love to have another sissy see me like that or better yet a lady that likes seeing that. blush

Kyma

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
My Mistress mommy, likes cheeky panties on me

Fellie

Contributor
Role
Sissy
I primarily like bikinis, more specifically microfiber or cotton bikinis. It's a plain style but it's comfy. I like to sleep in satin hi cuts though because I like the feel of the material.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When I was more continent, I preferred briefs.

These days, I stick to sissy plastic panties. My IC really doesn't allow me out of diapers.