Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters

JazzBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I know we all about diapers and I'm sure this has been done before, but I just wanted to see what style of panties is preferred by the sissies, girls, little girls and trans girls on the site.

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
My preferred style is actually brief or bikini cuts. They are moist comfy to me and I love microfiber for its softness'm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have a bunch of microfiber scant briefs that I wear frequently along with some thongs and random other styles.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I prefer briefs they are comfortable and really soft

HoganBunny

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
I prefer briefs - nothing else really fits my (male) body, unfortunately. :(

Pete67

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear Lady Tena Discreet all the time, satisfies my need to wear feminine underwear and diaper at the same time,

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Underoos ! I Love them ! I have so many to choose from. They represent my little age . It would make me very happy to see someone that does ab/dl and littles clothes to start making them again . Creativelifestyle and Kristyskids use to sell them .

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wear full cut nylon panties over my disposables.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Briefs, would like to try boyshorts though. I've not really tried any other styles tbh.

M

Marka

I generally use and enjoy actual, swim-bikinis - the degree of spandex (elastine), allows for a greater range of sizing (outside of the stated sizes), compression for tucking, shaping and, stabilizing a catheter... They are generally double-lined/layered, (combined with polyester) breathable, and quite resistant to staining and, chlorine-bleaching/fading... are often very brightly/cheerily colored, patterned and, have quite a number of cut/style variances too... Not to mention, that you're very nearly always ready for a swim or soak, in a jetted-tub ;)

I find that the larger of the youth/juvenile sizes, accommodate me quite nicely - with the added benefit of typically more generous cuts through the seat/crotch areas - butt-huggers/shapers, that keep one's bits, contained *as compared with similar styles/sizes of junior/misses*

Briefs for she... I find generally to be too much material, limited sub-styles and, not enough support/contouring - though they do 'contain' everything - they're not, for me...

Boy-shorts... don't do anything for me... stylistically, they are counter-productive to wearing panties, at all... and, depending on the fabric composition, esp... they don't fit-for-bits, at all...

Hipsters are well, HIP, right? So, as long as I'm not wearing low-rise jeans or, a low-waist skirt and... and, they are also available in the swim/pool wear, too!

Thongs, with a wide enough 'boot-strap', are okay yet, there'll be no tucking, there - so, unless you are an in-tact, XY sort and, you want to have your package cupped and maybe lifted, a bit... that's probably not, going to work out so-well... p.s. I'll advise to avoid the string/'floss' style unless, you have a very tidy and compact, nether-region and, you are very-well groomed/land-man-scaped, XX's too... and your level of hygiene, is impeccable... It could go without saying - yet, skin-tags, hemorrhoids, rashes, chaffing, etc... Just say no to thongs, esp. 'floss' types...

A panty, of sorts... virgin-vinyl, PVC, rubber (smooth/non-textured plastic/rubber pants/panties)... without diapers/pads... can be a great deal of fun, for the kinkier side of things... wear them around for awhile under your clothing - for a slippery-wet, bit of fun and perhaps, naughtiness... minding, that you will essentially be creating a bit of 'crotch-pot cooking'... odor, eventual rash, sensory-overload/distraction and, the possibility of stretch-marks (for tight leg-bands/elastics)... are a concern for extended and chronic use, in this manner... Enjoy responsibly!

And, of course - diapers and pull-ups/pull-ons, can be used, in place of traditional unders - as panties, too...
[HR][/HR]The thing to keep in mind - just as with diapers and, pretty much any other article of clothing and accessory... The stated sizes often vary to significant degrees - also, body dimensions and, proportions, each persons particular tastes and levels and methods of comfort and suitability... are going to make the difference - for what works best, for You... your mileage will vary and, others opinions are rather anecdotal...

So, find out what the particular styles and fabrics, can-do... Try to determine what you want out of it and; use actual measurements - with the stated sizes as approximates... Finally, try some inexpensive styles and materials close to what you imagine liking... and simply start trying some out...

Happy booty-boutique!
-Marka

-----------------------Updated---------------------

Thinking about it further... I might've mistook briefs for the so-called 'granny-panties'... much more material and looser fitting... (there's likely some cross-over of, names and styles...)

Basically, in this order: Briefs, Hipsters, bikinis... you can have all the same lower features/cuts... the differences would be, in waist-band height: Brief: Hi-rise/high waist=At or near the navel, Hipster: Mid-rise=well below the navel yet at, or just above the hip-bones, Bikinis can often be found in either mid to low-rise (the latter being at/around low hip/top of femur, just barely above the buttocks/crack)...

Bikini, was a term coined from the popularity of a swimwear-style, that was then (1960's?), a new, quite daring and risque, minimalist style and often of narrower widths, too... seen and popularized, in-mass of lady-beach-goers; at an Island, named Bikini... *subject to accuracy/corrections* -Marka

Last edited by a moderator:

toni

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I enjoy full cut cotton or lycra briefs and also a good control panty or panty girdle. Usually white, pink or those with a floral or print design. Not much into black underwear at all.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
My general preference is briefs when I'm not in a diaper. When I'm feeling a bit naughty I opt for a thong. Nothing like that 'ass floss' feeling....hehe.

Howdy21

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi cut panties. Lane Bryant has some cute printed panties. VF illuminations are the best

AuntieC

Contributor
Role
, Carer, Other
I've never been one to pamper myself with exciting expensive panties :) I do like pink ones though so make of that what you will ^^ I just buy the cheap multipack ones from primark. Although I do think maybe I should buy some more exotic ones just in case I find a partner one day :)

NothingToSeeHere1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent, Other
of the few kinds i've tried, bikinis, and briefs are by far my favourite.

LeeBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Oooo x Try the Tena Lady Pants Plus - they're ever so pretty and slightly bigger and more padded than the discreet and they really make your bits and pieces disappear and you look like you've got a fanny. I've shred so many tears over having the wrong bits in the past that now I'm addicted to these Tena Lady Pants Plus.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Bloomers, I'm old school, 19th Century chic. Preferably waterproof for that extra layer of protection.

MISSY1959

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well I like vanity fair ravasante panties. probably spelled it wrong. but I go up a size for a loose fit. they come with lace without I have both ways. I mostly stay black panties black bra and wear 24-7. if I go to the v.a or other dr I just wear panties plain. they just don't notice I was there a week no one noticed. but these are very silky version of nylon. I do have some made that they sell on etsy and ebay that are heavier charmease but those tend to be hotter. nice tank style cami tops in long with more of a tank top look to them hide bra straps well. cant remember the name but I can look if someone is interested and post pics. im post op orchandectamy but still have a p just not to big.

- - - Updated - - -

where do you get waterproof bloomers. its hard to find waterproof anything or anything that works.

- - - Updated - - -

you go in a hot tub with a catheter on. is the swim brief to protect it or what. im wearing 24-7 now and love it but not done the hot tub yet. was not sure even with it plugged that was a good idea or not