Not open for further replies.

AllieKat101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
This might be more of a girl thing (or guys too if you like to wear panties! I just don't know if boxers would work for this lol)

But does anyone like wearing a diaper with a pair of panties over the diaper? I don't know why I like this so much, it just looks adorable and feels good lol

I only put underwear over my diaper to control the crinkling around my parents. Personally I don't really like it, because it's not babyish to me.

I wear panties over my diaper all the time and I am a guy, to some that may be a little weird but it is the only way my diaper will stay snug and not leak which i guess is because panties are designed to be form fitting whereas mens briefs are looser and less form fitting plus with the added bulk of the diaper mens briefs chafe badly but panties being narrower do not. Also the full brief panties cover and hide the diaper very well and to be honest i would rather be caught with panties sticking out of my pants than a diaper but then none of my panties are very girly looking as they are solid unisex colors, no barbie pink or prints of any kind just dull solids. Lastly even though I wear panties more for a practical reason I do love wearing them and probably would without the diapers if I could do without diapers.

No thanks. Diapers are already underwear, although they mean a lot more to me than just underwear. The only thing I'll put over a diaper but beneath clothes is a onesie, and I'm even picky about the situations for that.

Trevor said:
No thanks. Diapers are already underwear, although they mean a lot more to me than just underwear. The only thing I'll put over a diaper but beneath clothes is a onesie, and I'm even picky about the situations for that.

XD Ya have to say I sort of feel the same way actually.

AllieKat101 said:
This might be more of a girl thing (or guys too if you like to wear panties! I just don't know if boxers would work for this lol)

But does anyone like wearing a diaper with a pair of panties over the diaper? I don't know why I like this so much, it just looks adorable and feels good lol

definitely like to wear panties as well, it's comfortable, keeps the diaper close and it's just nice to wear fashionable 'big girl' underwear

I wear cloth so I guess I could say I wear plastic panties over my cloth diapers.

I actually do wear boxers over diapers, mostly to help hide them if others are around/awake but it oddly does make me feel somewhat little like wanting to be a big kid but not quite there yet.

To be honest, I never ever wear underwear if I don't have a diaper inside, I go commando all the time, I can't stand the feeling of wearing anything that isn't a diaper over my diaper area, so yes sometimes I wear underwear, but if I have underwear on, I have a diaper under it for sure.

I love panties! I have worn far more panties over my diapers than I ever did before getting into diapers. They do make me feel cute.

I've tried it & well most of my panties are way smaller & don't even come close to covering them enough. :p Fail ! lol

When I have to go out wearing I just make sure I adjust my wardrobe so that they aren't seen.
A-Line & Fit n Flare dresses work the bestest, plus they do the thing when you twirl :D

I actually love wearing panties over my rubber pants and my diaper to help keep everything in shape. If I am not. wearing panties I wear women's pantie girdles over them. I usually buy the high waisted one as it really hold the diaper and rubber pants in place. I have done this for many years and I love it.

It's a very cute look, I agree.

When I first started wearing, I always wore my tightywhiteys over the diapers, but as time went on, I got less inclined to do that.

I want to not wear panties over my diaper as I don't think they crinkle too much, my drynites definatly do but I am not sure about the pampers baby dry.

I just panties to stop crinkling and they soak up pee if leaks happen before your jeans have a wet spot on them.

That was how I wore 'em at daycare.

It's just so CUTE!

and super comfy lol

I only wear underwears with nappy when im going outside and trying to keep the nappy more snug. Its more likely to me use tight onsie to keep the nappy up tho.

I will wear stretch boxer briefs over disposables to give them extra support and reduce leaking. I try to find the most "little" boxer briefs I can so I feel I am little. When I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants I use a onesie over top to support them. Wearing a onesie is being little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back