Panties for support.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've recently went down the rabbit hole of mens underwear trying to find what gives the best ratio of support and comfort. I've tried mens bikinis, thongs, and g-strings. Should i just bite the bullet and try women's briefs/bikinis and see how they compare? if so what brand/material do you guys like. because recently i've found that material matters more than cut, on that note, if you ever find underwear made out of a fabric called modal, try it. It's softer and stretchier than cotton, and honestly what made wearing the underwear mentioned above bearable at first.

Victoria's Secret is my go-to and just regular bikini, hipphugger styles (or cheekies if want a little more sass) work great!!! The support in the front is surprisingly good!!!

Yeah, modal underwear is great.. really soft against the skin.
Nylon is fab.. I've a few pairs of full cut ones from Vanity Fair. Plenty of support from them.
Satin or cotton bikini briefs also offer lots of support and comfort, same with boyshorts. Just make sure they aren't low rise, or you may not have everything covered up.

Honestly I bought some from Walmart that are freaking awesome! They’re seamless bikinis and they’re super comfy. I’d honestly stick with something like that if you’re looking for comfort. If you’re going to buy lace DO NOT BUY ONLINE!!! Lace is something you have to feel in person, as someone with sensitive skin I’ve learn this the hard way. Oh lace dress why did you betray me?! But seriously lace and mesh are materials you definitely need to feel in order to determine a good fit. Also, don’t be afraid to buy them in the store, no one is going to assume they’re for you. If anything they’re going to think you’re a good spouse! Lol. Also, Hollister is awesome if you run small. Their underwear is top notch, it’s expensive but sooooooo comfy! Hope this helps

Reactions: WaddleKitten
does anyone having experience wearing men's bikinis and/or thongs to compare and contrast them to underwear cut for women?
and someone else I've talked to about this said the same thing to me about lace.

Last edited:
Simply put wear the panty that hugs caresses you without seams stitching and that annoying fly panel.
Avoid nylon alone - it is hot and does not breathe well - mated with other micro fabric fibers you have
the beginning of smooth strong structured panty - Satin alone is also not all that cool.
Make sure there is enough back rise to amply cover the plumbers crack scene.
About that LACE - avoid it - nothing but irritation - OK if it is the outer outer layer and not having skin
contact - this especially in the crotch - you don't want scraping rasping rubbing here.
About that crotch area - like wearing diapers - don't skimp on coverage here - you don't want to have
a peek-a-boo with those bits getting pinched.
And realize that that FLAT FRONT is not going to happen exactly the way you envision it unless you wear
an extreme version of compression boy shorts aka bike pants. Even then - - - ??? So why fight the battle
of the bulge another area of don't skimp on coverage.

Research and buy with care - panties were and are designed for a different physical base structure - some
are more compatible than others.

The all important measurement in panty fitting is the HIPS - Oh the WAIST is important too in that putting
on the panty the waist must pass over the wider hips to nestle in the hour glass neutral zone - but the hips
are the holding zone for keeping panties in place - no slack here please unless the waist is firmly in place.

For most casual applications most panties will work-out fine - but get into athletics now you want firm control.

Take care and about those colors - panties lingerie are called unmentionables but they don't have to be hidden !
You go to a store and they are out there in plain sight - what do you make of that ?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I myself like how synthetics - as opposed to cotton - are often used to make panties. Very comfortable and hygenic. Men could benefit more from underwear made of synthetics. Cotton is just antiquated.

Back