Panties for men.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
has anyone tried panties specifically made for men like the ones offered by xdress or hommemystere? if so, how was the fit and quality?

pictures?

I have several from Xdress and others. I think they are good quality and fit well, if you get the correct size.

That is, sizing is somewhat subjective and each person is different.

As with any panty the all important factor is the endowment supporting clause.
Taking care of what is or was upfront is very important but don't ask me "Y" ( Front) !
Be wary of the too loose 'Boxer Rebellion'.
You don't bike - why the bike pants ?
You are not a boy (if you ever were one) what's with boy shorts ?
What is brief about these briefs ?
Do these row upon rows of frilly lace make me look fat ?
Wear tight sheer pants and those frilly lace bum panties - what is that ? popcorn in your pants ?
Without a crotch seam - your up bringing will be more on display then ever.
If you are all tuckered out maybe it is time for a power constructed tuxseato compression panty.
And COLOR - why would anyone want to hide these beauties -

Solid colors:

Brilliant vibrant RED
Shocking NEON PINK
Safety GREEN (bright YELLOW)
Ultra VIOLET PURPLE (black light background)
And WHITE - butt only if it has threads of shimmering silver or gold detailing

Patterns Tartans - the Rainbow is your canvas - have at it !

Don't be shy now lift that short hem and show it all !

Ula la la - I see London I see France - - - - -

I guess I will stick to womans briefs or diapers as I can stand having anything show. I don't have much to worry about in the first place.

Reactions: nappybottom
I have had some of the xdress stuff. The quality is all over the place, but tends to the "junk" category. Their sizing is all over the place as well. It's my opinion that they just source whatever Chinese stuff they can find and it doesn't come from a consistent supplier. I've had some really nice stuff from them (and their less feminine BodyAware store). Some of their bodysuit stuff however is pretty nice.

Since for me, shopping is part of the thrill, I spend a lot of time looking at made-for-women stuff that looks like it would be a reasonable fit. As I mentioned in another thread, the Victorias Secret second skin satins had lots of stretch and a fairly generous front coverage that fit me well despite the man parts.

I don't know what it said about me when I walked into a VS at Xmas time one year and bought some stuff for my wife (nothing too racy, a velour bathrobe and something else). Despite the entire rush at the time, the clerk decided that I needed a VS credit card (not seemingly offered to any of the other men shopping there). As a result, the catalogs all came in my name. The amusing one was that I got a coupon/postcard to come in for a free bathing suit fitting. My wife informed me that I was NOT to take advantage of that.

DanielW said:
I'd agree with you there...their stuff is very inconsistant. Even from order to order...sometimes its good quality... sometimes not.

What kind of inconsistent or complaints are noted ?
Size issue - always an Asian size being 2-3 sizes smaller for the same label i.e. 3XL Asian = L USA
Fabric - cheap fades runs shrinks unevenly after first wash
Sewing - no double threads at critical stress points - stitches spaced too far apart - stitches left unlocked at mating fabric pieces together
Zippers - inferior materials - notable separation resulting in damaging garment (zipper) to get undressed

You get what you pay for - cheap begets cheap

About the only real consolation is the Shipping & Handling - USA local sellers can't begin to match the almost Free postage.

Thats what i wanted to know, because on their website they claim to make them in the US. and I honestly have a hard time seeing they have enough demand to pay a US factory worker to make those.

tails1234 said:
has anyone tried panties specifically made for men like the ones offered by xdress or hommemystere? if so, how was the fit and quality?
Amazon carries a lot of men specific panties including some "xdress" ( I just looked for that brand) and so many others compared to a few years ago. First, it was sexy men's play underwear mostly from China but then I started seeing panties and such in men's sizes for men....

i forgot i even started this thread. i've recently had an issue that required me to buy more supportive underwear and part of those purchases were thongs and bikinis made for men. I can honestly say that 1. modal fabric may be my favorite material for underwear to be made out of now and 2. now that I've had the utilitarian aspect of "its just underwear" take away the mystery and fantasy of it, I have absolutely no desire to buy anything else even remotely related to all of this anymore.

Aniaspoison.com do some really nice ones.. bought three pairs a month or two back, and will be getting more.

Back