Panic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So when I picked up my package from XP medical at the school post office, it said XP Medical on it...

It sat there for a day...

With the word 'medical', and my name on it.

Luckily I'm on Spring Break. But I'll kill myself if anyone finds out, I'm seriously panicking.

I'm somewhat consoled though that the sample packs are impressive.
Abri X-Plus is friggin huge, so is Molicare.

But this is horrible.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Usually it says Gary Evans and XPM on the label. Everything else is just brown cardboard or is suppose to be. Besides if you can't handle something as small as that then theres no helping you. Good Luck in the future anyways.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine always say "XP" on it. Nothing at all to hint it was medical let alone diapers.

Anyways twice I got a case of attends from Devoted Medical with the name ATTENDS plastered all over all the sides. There was pretty much no hiding what they were if you had half a mind. XP medical flips all their cases inside out so thats not a problem and you still get the original case.

airline2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have gotten three packages this week from him all say just Xp and Gray Evans on them they all came FedEx ground so I am thinking its something with the postal service.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
So when I picked up my package from XP medical at the school post office, it said XP Medical on it...

It sat there for a day...

With the word 'medical', and my name on it.

Luckily I'm on Spring Break. But I'll kill myself if anyone finds out, I'm seriously panicking.

I'm somewhat consoled though that the sample packs are impressive.
Abri X-Plus is friggin huge, so is Molicare.

But this is horrible.

What's so wrong with that? Lots of people have all sorts of medical conditions, and if anyone has any decency at all, they'd respect you privacy about it.

What's so wrong with people thinking you're buying medical supplies? Lots of people have all sorts of medical conditions, and if anyone has any deceny at

Mine always say "XP" on it. Nothing at all to hint it was medical let alone diapers.

Anyways twice I got a case of attends from Devoted Medical with the name ATTENDS plastered all over all the sides. There was pretty much no hiding what they were if you had half a mind. XP medical flips all their cases inside out so thats not a problem and you still get the original case.

I doubt many people actually know attends is a brand of adult diapers.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really wouldn't worry too much about that. I've ordered from XP many times, it's never said medical on the label, just XP and Gary Evans and an address. Even if it said medical on it, really it could be anything and I doubt anyone took a look at the package and immediately thought, "this must be adult diapers for a diaper-lover, not someone who needs them." For all they know, even if it is medical supplies, it could be anything. It might be a box of contact lens solution, maybe insulin supplies, maybe it's a knee or back brace or some medication or something and nobody would give it a second thought. I'm sure if you told your friends that you ordered a knee brace, nobody would give it a second thought. Also, just because it's your name on the package, it doesn't necessarily mean they are for you.

Basically what I'm saying is you don't need to worry about a thing.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
If I'm interperting the post correctly, you ordered a sample pack, which is relatively small in size. I doubt that anyone would guess that they were diapers. (Unless they google the name and company.. hope not!)

I've ordered from XP several times before, and every time it was only Gary Evans and XP. So perhaps just the sample packs say XP Medical on them. Maybe you should have ordered a case then? :D

B

Butterfly Mage

I've seen the XP sample packs. I seriously doubt anyone will think a package that small contains diapers. Bandages, a knee brace, maybe, but not diapers!

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've ordered sample packs from XP Medical before, all they say is XP and Gary Evans on them. Ordered a pack of 22 of Abri-Form X-Plus to, all it said was XP and Gary Evans on it. Next time tell him not to put Medical on it, he's a good person.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
As other's have mentioned, I've been ordering from XP for at least 4 years now and it's always said Gary Evens XP, that's it.

-Gus

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wouldn't panic. Even at a relatively small school, the mail room is usually getting many packages daily. They don't look at the label's too much, they don't care.

It's only a big deal if you make it out to be one.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
That shouldn't be that much to freak out with. Just realize that there are people that order that have serious medical needs. The post office is the most random place in the world and unless you personally know anybody that works there I wouldn't give a fuck about that. It is not their job to judge.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually it says Gary Evans and XPM on the label. Everything else is just brown cardboard or is suppose to be. Besides if you can't handle something as small as that then theres no helping you. Good Luck in the future anyways.

Thats what mine say. I guess somebody just typed the label wrong. You should send them an email and say what happened. They might be willing to give you some financial compensation for your embarisment and for not packaging it in the way the describe on the website. Just remember to be respectful in your message.

Role
  1. Other
Thats what mine say. I guess somebody just typed the label wrong. You should send them an email and say what happened. They might be willing to give you some financial compensation for your embarisment and for not packaging it in the way the describe on the website. Just remember to be respectful in your message.

I wouldn't...why bother? There's basically no upside to bitching because any embarrassment you suffered is likely 100% self induced imaginations.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wouldn't...why bother? There's basically no upside to bitching because any embarrassment you suffered is likely 100% self induced imaginations.

True, but just sending them a message to let them know there was a slip up would be helpful from a business standpoint. Perhaps they can fix the error so that it doesn't happen again, or you may get free stuff, who knows.

Role
  1. Sissy
You're right. Clearly, when they see that it's a box from XP Medical, they're going to assume it's a box of diapers that you're going to wear later for your own personal enjoyment!

Role
  1. Other
True, but just sending them a message to let them know there was a slip up would be helpful from a business standpoint. Perhaps they can fix the error so that it doesn't happen again, or you may get free stuff, who knows.

Then one shouldn't imply that one is SEEKING some sort of reimbursement or the like...the tone should be very polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.