Pampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDaddy99

Baby Rapunzel's Autistic Daddy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Do any of you love Pampers? Why do you love them? How do they make you feel?

Reactions: SissyatHeart, GermanDL, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Things I love about Pampers: the smell, how the thin diapers swell up with a squishy gel, (if swaddlers) the extra soft quilted liner, overall fit and finish of the diaper - landing zone does not separate from the diaper like cheaper brands do, and the size 7 fits me well using tab extenders or ConvertUps.

I loved them because I wore them as a child . I actually remember wearing them back then too. I also remember being changed into them also. A lot of people dont have too many recollections of wearing diapers as a child. I wore them in the 70s and they were all white, fairly thick ,and plastic. I remember how crinkly they were and could hear them as I ran around. They had a nice snug thick feeling when put on. The aroma of them too, I remember it too. I dont think they have an aroma these days because I know many on here are always looking for that scent. All in all I loved them and still after all these ABDL diapers that are now available out here, theres not rally a true replica of them. Theres SDK ones but they are more 90s Pampers, I would love the late 70s version replicas.

Reactions: Chinababy888
AmberStarfield said:
Things I love about Pampers: the smell, how the thin diapers swell up with a squishy gel, (if swaddlers) the extra soft quilted liner, overall fit and finish of the diaper - landing zone does not separate from the diaper like cheaper brands do, and the size 7 fits me well using tab extenders or ConvertUps.

How are you liking the ConvertUps?

FudgedInLuvs said:
How are you liking the ConvertUps?
They hold up the Pampers better and are much more comfortable than the straps I had been using. Today I am wearing ConvertUps while at work. I haven’t peed in them yet, but will soon.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
I like how they look, and in my mind they are somehow
saved as "the absolute Diaper" but i like the
newer ones more then the old vintage style i grew up with.

I kinda want to wear Pampers later on in my unpredictable adulthood but I don't want people getting suspicious. What should I do?

DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
later on in my unpredictable adulthood
??? What?

Well if you wanna wear them buy then and wear them.
But i think Adults are just to big

GermanDL said:
??? What?

Well if you wanna wear them buy then and wear them.
But i think Adults are just to big

Here's the problem: I live with an old-fashioned mother who knows about my fetish for all the wrong reasons but one of my sisters is more open-minded. I don't have an Amazon account so I can't buy diapers online.

if you are 18 and you should be,
because this Website is 18+
Move out of your mothers home

GermanDL said:
if you are 18 and you should be,
because this Website is 18+
Move out of your mothers home

I can't move out because I haven't started working yet because of this horrid pandemic situation but I really wish to make my diapered dreams come true.

I started my DL crash course in pampers, although back in the late 90's they were still plastic backed, I would kill to either have pampers make an adult sized diaper out of there baby diaper chassis, or transform back to the size I was at 10yrs old, but be able to try todays modern baby dry or cruisers line, I wonder if I would like them or not, I do know that I tried huggies size 6 which were the first of the cloth like outer covers and I did not like them one bit, the cloth like cover would leach through after a while and maybe it was just huggies brand, but I felt slimy after wetting, pampers and luvs felt squishy but dry to the touch, I was really comfy.

• Love
Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
I can't move out because I haven't started working yet because of this horrid pandemic situation but I really wish to make my diapered dreams come true.
Then you just have to wait.
It will go over and you can move out and do whatever you want.
As long as you live in your mothers house however you need
to play by her rules.

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
I kinda want to wear Pampers later on in my unpredictable adulthood but I don't want people getting suspicious. What should I do?
Well, when you live with parents, there is only the solution of finding some way of buying them at a local store and having a place to hide them at home. I did this for years when I was 15 - 21, but I was also able to drive and shop by myself.

Reactions: TigerDL
GermanDL said:
Then you just have to wait.
It will go over and you can move out and do whatever you want.
As long as you live in your mothers house however you need
to play by her rules.

Speaking of my mother's house, I remember wearing Target pullups to bed a couple nights ago for fun and comfort, but they were a little small due to being made for little girls and not big boys.

AmberStarfield said:
They hold up the Pampers better and are much more comfortable than the straps I had been using. Today I am wearing ConvertUps while at work. I haven’t peed in them yet, but will soon.

Happy to hear! I am in love with my pair. They should hold up well!

Reactions: AmberStarfield
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
Do any of you love Pampers? Why do you love them? How do they make you feel?

Absolutely! It's actually kind of funny, because I don't think I ever wore Pampers as a baby (all my baby pictures that I've seen that have diaper packages always say Huggies). I always remember seeing them on the shelves when I was a kid, though.

I always remember my first time (that I can remember) wearing them. I was in middle school and somehow I got my hands on a package, I dont remember exactly how, but I will always remember that smell when I first opened them up, and how much they swelled up when I used them.

For obvious reasons, my favorite diaper is the Super Dry Kids. Lol.

hodori779 said:
Absolutely! It's actually kind of funny, because I don't think I ever wore Pampers as a baby (all my baby pictures that I've seen that have diaper packages always say Huggies). I always remember seeing them on the shelves when I was a kid, though.

I always remember my first time (that I can remember) wearing them. I was in middle school and somehow I got my hands on a package, I dont remember exactly how, but I will always remember that smell when I first opened them up, and how much they swelled up when I used them.

For obvious reasons, my favorite diaper is the Super Dry Kids. Lol.

I secretly love Pampers commercials.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back