Pampers underjams

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annierighthurr

I was just reading about this on a different DL site. Pampers is releasing (supposedly on April 14) their own version of goodnites, called UnderJams. unfortunately the L/XL size only goes up to 85+ pounds :(

Anyways, here is a link to the products they have on amazon right now (has some pics, looks like boys have green designs and girls have purple if you enlarge the pics..)

Any thoughts? Sorry if there is already a thread like this...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
interesting... definately smaller sized though... I wouldn't put them at that much bigger than pull-ups. I think they are just putting different prints on pull-ups and re-marketing them for older kids.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Goodnites goes to 125+
Gg, Proctor and Gamble.
Kimberly-Clark ftw, again. :D

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I wish they were bigger cause they're a lot cuter than goodnites. Granted... I could probably fit in them. I'll probably try them out at some point... cause I'm really, really skinny. My waist is still wide though.

A

annierighthurr

ya but i heard they suck...and can barely hold a thing
Yea, I hate the boxer kinds. I fit better into Size 7 then I do into those, I'm serious. The waist is not stretchy at all. I can still fit in them but the waistband is annoying.

But basically, goodnites, pullups, underjams, they're all the same thing. The only difference is the velcro on the sides of pullups, which I adore.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I like the looks of them better than goodnites too..and I could probably wear in the largest size...if I can get myself in pull-ups without it being too tight,,,then I could wear these

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah it is basically a size 7 pull up marketed to like 5-12 year olds. So I do not want them.

I wonder how long it will take a company to actually come out with ones for actual teens.

A

annierighthurr

Yeah it is basically a size 7 pull up marketed to like 5-12 year olds. So I do not want them.

I wonder how long it will take a company to actually come out with ones for actual teens.
Haha as it is, on the pampers point calculator thing apparently, the sizes for them are size 7 and 8. SO they basically are size 7/8 pullups.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
anyway...they look better than goodnites are are pretty much the same thing as goodnites/drynites and pull-ups

F

FullMetal

I will try them, being I try everything, but when do they come out?

Oh and in my opinion, pampers always trumps most company diapers (baby, I mean.) The always hold a surprising amount.

FullMetal

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eh... they don't go up too high in weight, but the average 12yr old female does only weigh 88 pounds, so they are targeted at children.

I won't try them.... I like my goodnites. :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Why is it so hard to make something cute for the rest of us? I mean, lots of underwear has designs, so why not pullups? Kinda hypocritical of people to be okay with designs on underwear, but not pullups. Then again, no one ever said society wasn't full of hypocrisy or that society makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.