Pampers underjams worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33699
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33699

I have been wearing goodnites up until now, but have been thinking about trying underjams. Anyone got any knowledge about them? I'm about 132 pounds with a 30 inch waist.

You may as well try them, they don't work as well for me personally though. The biggest difference is that the side material is more of a stretchy plastic sheet with fuzzy stuff on it. GoodNites use Lycra threads, I think. UnderJams are also a bit thicker.

I used them a few years ago when they were more readily available, and liked them. They were softer from what I remember. I seem to recall the sides not being as resilient. Been thinking about picking some up, but they only come in boxes in my area and I don't know that I really want to spend 25 bucks just to try them again. You weigh less than me though, so the lack of resilience on the sides may not be as big of an issue for you.

A lot softer and more comfortable but the sides go weak after a while

ditto, since your on the smaller side, you could prob fit into the XL easily enough, through the night? not sure, like everyone says, sides rip easy. good luck and i say try for sure!

They're definitely worth trying. I'm a little bit bigger than you and was able to use them but the sides were prone to tearing as others have said. They do feel softer, thicker, and like they have better capacity. If they made them bigger then I'd say they're probably better hands down.

Underjams are a bit harder to hide because they have a higher waste and are a bit crinkly witch can be nice if you like that kind of thing, but if your wearing them out or something it can be a pain. in terms of how much they can hold ive found that they're about the same.

a1ex said:
Underjams are a bit harder to hide because they have a higher waste and are a bit crinkly witch can be nice if you like that kind of thing, but if your wearing them out or something it can be a pain. in terms of how much they can hold ive found that they're about the same.

For me I think Underjams are much more silent, like the Easy Ups

a1ex said:
Underjams are a bit harder to hide because they have a higher waste.
Higher?! Jeez. What is it that you normally wear? UnderJams are altogether smaller/shorter than GoodNites. In fact, UnderJams L/XL are only 1cm longer than Pampers Baby Dry 6. If UnderJams ride too high on you, then you're either of exceptionally small stature, or you're one of those people who likes to wear the waist of his pants about even with his crotch. :)

Short, soft, thirsty monsters. Underjams will fit you -- I can wear them with a 34" waist. :O

I bought a case the other day and I would have to say that I am very satisfied with them. I'm only 110lbs and I think my waist is 28", so I'm pretty small for a guy. I wear form fitting underwear and it hides them with ease.

I tried underjams once. I liked them a lot, but the sides sucked. Regardless, I felt like they had a higher capacity in comparison to goodnites. I also liked the designs better and they where more comfortable.

Those tearing sides though ... it's a real deal breaker regardless of all the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back