Pampers size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So ive been thinking about buying the pampers size 7 for a few weeks now and knew that they wouldnt fit me because i have a size 38-40 waist but thought they looked cute and wanted to use them as diaper stuffers.I went to 3 different stores with the first one only haveing the jumbo pack for 20bux. Then to another that didnt have them. At the last place, a Walgreen's had them but this smoking hot girl about my age was working the only register. So at the check out she asked me how old, I was like umm me, lol. No I didnt say that, but i pretended like it had a 2 1/2 year old, most awkward experience buying diapers ive ever had. To my surprise today I actually fit in them. I have to stretch them alot before putting them on but they fit!!!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
*cough*

Smoking hot girl? She smokes... Ah... I dont really go for smokies.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*cough*

you don't? smokers are the best! gotta have a smoke...

oh yeah, i was wondering when the size 7 thread was coming back... that's werid she said something but ... hehe

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*cough*

I think he meant "a girl so hot that smoke was coming from her head". :p Because smoking inside of stores is not allowed, and people who have smoked elsewhere usually smell horrible and thus offset any beauty they may possess. :eek:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
They fit your 38 inch waist!? Wow then I could easily fit into one with a 30 inch waist! I might have to think about getting some, even though they would probably be lucky to hold half a decent wetting.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
err, what's so embarrasing about baby nappies, it's not likely that people are likely to think they are for you.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One of the main reasons why I prefer baby diapers... Who would jump to the conclusion that a teenager would be wearing them?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
So ive been thinking about buying the pampers size 7 for a few weeks now and knew that they wouldnt fit me because i have a size 38-40 waist.....To my surprise today I actually fit in them. I have to stretch them alot before putting them on but they fit!!!
Renround, you'll have to reveal your secret for getting them around your 38/40 waist! I tried getting them around my 32" waist and it wasn't going to happen even when I sucked in my gut. I even tried strapping tape to hold one on (the front and back tabs barely were touching when stretched to the limit) and it still popped loose.

~Pramrider

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
The only way I could get one around my lengthy equator would be using photoshop. Or gimp: maybe that's really why gimp is called gimp?

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
i have a 33 waist, and i fir into a luvs 6 a few weeks ago; it fit,(kinda) but it ripped the tab off within the hour. seven someday...and i bet that they will eventually make eights. count on it, with the size of humans growing with each genaeration, and training habits evolving. lalalaaaalaaa hope im still fit and youthful then, lalalaaaa :p

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Renround, you'll have to reveal your secret for getting them around your 38/40 waist! I tried getting them around my 32" waist and it wasn't going to happen even when I sucked in my gut. I even tried strapping tape to hold one on (the front and back tabs barely were touching when stretched to the limit) and it still popped loose.

~Pramrider
Exactly, renround is talking utter bullshit.

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
umm no you have to streatch the sides one by one waaay far they streatch alot, the more you streatch the more it gets longer, after about 3 big streatcs on each side the diaper is prolly about 3 inches longer without stretching, then when you do stretch it its alot longer. Ill post up pics if you want but rather not, ive only had one side snap,

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ill post up pics if you want but rather not, ive only had one side snap,
would you do it anyways? if you actually post them, then i'm running out to buy baby diapers asap!

diamonddl

Banned
sum ppl can actually fit pampers 7 just like a real baby wud.theres a grl on youtube that recorded herrself changing into 1.not sure bout her waist size tho...

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
sum ppl can actually fit pampers 7 just like a real baby wud.theres a grl on youtube that recorded herrself changing into 1.not sure bout her waist size tho...
*cough*learn to type, please, this isn't like some fast paced chat room:cool:*cough*

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I did a modification by cutting ones stretcy sides and using a hot glue gun glued them to another one, they fit really well once you do that. They hold a full wetting for me, I have a 36 inch waist, I have gotten one to fit like renround says but it ripped when I moved around to much

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
this smoking hot girl about my age was working the only register.
I believe I'm speaking for every guy here when I say...
Using overly vivid detail when describing integral plot details, such as this "smoking hot girl", is highly encouraged. We need explicit details of what she was wearing, hair color/length, in-depth body description, any smells whatsoever, mother's maiden name, shoe size, tongue length, skin tone, and so on. Take it from someone who knows, no female is ever offended when I ask them for such information so I can tell my online companions. :)

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
How can you figure that out with all the third degree burns and the obsuring fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.