Pampers Size 7 vs. Goodnites XL (2021)

Rileyy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Any real differences between Pampers Size 7 and the Goodnites XL?

I know the Pampers has the three channel absorbency and the Goodnites XL has the typical absorbency type, but other than that... pros/cons of each?

Some photos would be nice (-:

Last edited:
Reactions: dlboylife
I'm pretty sure the fit would be a large difference

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, 12srepaid and PlastiBrain
I think there were some size 7 (don’t think pampers tho) that rivaled the size of the old L/XL when it comes to height. But width in the front also matters heaps for guys, and the tape Stretch around the waist is a huge factor that real baby diapers never get close to.

Reactions: Lyokodl
distract said:
I think there were some size 7 (don’t think pampers tho) that rivaled the size of the old L/XL when it comes to height. But width in the front also matters heaps for guys, and the tape Stretch around the waist is a huge factor that real baby diapers never get close to.
I think those were the Parents Choice size 7

What do you meen about typical absorbency type..

Dutchone said:
What do you meen about typical absorbency type..
Like not the unusual 3-channel absorbency type.

Honestly depends on the stretch of the Size 7 Pampers. Seems like they havent stretched much since last year. If that's changed I'd love to be wrong.

Rileyy said:
I personally enjoy the 3-channel absorbency feature in the Pampers line. Very comfortable when they swell up and the wetness is distributed in a unique and fitting way that hugs your delicate parts whilst remaining dry on the skin. Sizing? It’s hard to compare since Pampers size 7 installed the new “stay-put waist” tapes.

Reactions: Hockeyczar and grst
Does anyone know if Japanese pampers have the three channel system? In NZ we don’t have pampers in the normal supermarkets, so you can only get pampers in some special Japanese stores that also have goon, moony, ect.

distract said:
Does anyone know if Japanese pampers have the three channel system? In NZ we don’t have pampers in the normal supermarkets, so you can only get pampers in some special Japanese stores that also have goon, moony, ect.
Yes, Japanese pampers have three channel system, but the sizes offering is quite small compared with EU and NA.

L size (Similar than size 4) is the largest size available in tape type, and only baby-dry pants have XXL size (Similar than size 6).

Pampers needs to fix their Ninjamas L/XL. I believe they're the same size as their S/M physically. (not basing on the numbers on the package)
Even if they are larger than the S/M, Ninjamas L/XL are still smaller than Underjams.

Or make them some thesame as the XL
140lbs of Goodnites

Reactions: AJFan2020
Rileyy said:
What is 3 channel absorbency I feel as an abdl I should know what your talking abought I feel stupid

IRugrat said:
What is 3 channel absorbency I feel as an abdl I should know what your talking abought I feel stupid
Pampers/Luvs (any P&G product really, I've been told their women's adult pullups has it as well) has a technology in their diapers where the liquid is absorbed in three separate "channels" which keeps the wearer feeling drier longer.

Reactions: IRugrat
hanzertas said:
Pampers/Luvs (any P&G product really, I've been told their women's adult pullups has it as well) has a technology in their diapers where the liquid is absorbed in three separate "channels" which keeps the wearer feeling drier longer.
I tried the target brand pull-up thay were amazing

hanzertas said:
A little off topic but I like the up&up lxl target brand that's really childish nappy to. I like feeling small. My favorite is still crinkly noisy diapers though

ads170 said:
Yes, Japanese pampers have three channel system, but the sizes offering is quite small compared with EU and NA.

That's funny, I remember some discourse from a while back that you could get very large diapers from Japan. Has something changed?

Dutchone said:
Or make them some the same as the XL
140lbs of Goodnites
If you're referring to Ninjamas, I seriously doubt that'll happn.

distract said:
That's funny, I remember some discourse from a while back that you could get very large diapers from Japan. Has something changed?
Yes but not on Pampers.

As I know the largest size diaper for child in Japan is Moony Super Big.

As many have said there isn’t really much of a comparison in size between the pampers cruisers size 7 and the l/xl goodnites anymore with the less stretchy tapes, the size 8s are closer if you can get them, but there are other size 7s out there like the mama bear (amazon brand) gentle touch that are closer as well

Back