Pampers Size 7 Swaddlers Vs Cruisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzuki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'll first start off by saying I'm a huge fan of Pampers Swaddlers Size 7. They are by far my favourite diaper.

I've tried both Cruisers and Swaddlers Size 7 and quite honestly the only difference I can decipher is the absorbancy.

The Cruisers seem to be unable to absorb quickly which causes immediate leaks unless you keep absolutely still, and even then, they're unable to absorb a lot.

It seems as if they were meant for older children who are accident-prone. Almost like a Pull-up.

Swaddlers on the other hand, seem as if they were designed for a baby who isn't potty trained. They absorb quickly and twice as much as the cruisers.

On a side note, they almost seem bigger/longer than the Cruisers as they droop/sag a lot! and even ride up just below my belly button

I personally opt in to stuff them with a baby-dry size 6 as they are the most absorbent line of Pampers IMO.

That's my verdict on the two brands of Pampers. Swaddlers Size 7 is a sure winner for me and I'd highly recommend it to anyone with a 28" waist looking for a good baby diaper.​

Status
Not open for further replies.