Pampers size 7 cruisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heya, basically my question is are they avaliable in the UK?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude, its not very easy for a 15 year old....who has no credit card or a car.

I live with parents and can't buy online. So shhh :p

These are the biggest i can get, if sold in this country

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
pampers size 7

As far as I know they do not sell them in the UK yet. I would try size 6's as they are pretty close in size to them.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To your question: No. Besides adult diapers will fit you 10 times better then Pampers.
Are you sure about that? Then how come avery was able to buy Tena Slip Small ( skinny bastard :p ) over the counter in London which only cost him £11?

And also you say you're 15... Why not get/try Drynites? Tesco: Buy One Get One Free

A little bit of travel or search will not hurt anyone.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't like them :p feel nothing like a diaper :(

Plus i like the cute designs of baby onces, so thats why i am after pampers size 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???
Because, from what I've heard, only one place in the entire country (UK) stocks adult diapers on a shelf, where you could just pop in, pick up a package and pay for it. Just because you - in Australia, on the other side of the world - can just pop into the next store and pick up a package of adult diapers, does not mean people in other countries can do that too. I know for sure that no drug store or similar outlet in my country stocks adult diapers on a shelf - if you need them, your only chance is a medical supply store or a pharmacy that stocks diapers (they're rare), and that always includes talking to the people in the store in person.

Peachy

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Dude, its not very easy for a 15 year old....who has no credit card or a car.

I live with parents and can't buy online. So shhh :p

...I can beat that...14, parents, no car, no card, no online ordering XD

/owned?

~gwizzy~

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
europe is so cool... if they arent on a shelf then do you have to ask for them? that could be a delay but not to bad

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Because, from what I've heard, only one place in the entire country (UK) stocks adult diapers on a shelf, where you could just pop in, pick up a package and pay for it. Just because you - in Australia, on the other side of the world - can just pop into the next store and pick up a package of adult diapers, does not mean people in other countries can do that too. I know for sure that no drug store or similar outlet in my country stocks adult diapers on a shelf - if you need them, your only chance is a medical supply store or a pharmacy that stocks diapers (they're rare), and that always includes talking to the people in the store in person.

Peachy
I believe you, especially in light of Hardcore's post above. But I find it very bizarre. I can't name any store: pharmacy, grocery store, discount dept store that does not stock them openly on a shelf. It's not like shoplifting is going to be a big problem. Stocking big bulky things behind counters is not space-efficient. Safeways pharmacy will have a few packs behind the counter ready for pick-up for people who have them prepaid on some plan or who don't want to haul them through the store to the cashiers up front. Oddly, I have been to stores like Walmart where one will find a series of packages that have been opened and the product "examined." Which is why one can usually count on packages being found taped up & reduced to clear.

I can just imagine store managers muttering under their breath and cursing the "damn fetishists." LOL (I see in my mind's eye Capital One's "You've Got Bankers" ads but instead of bankers in the walls, I see a closed, dark store after hours, with Deekers scuttling like cockroaches opening packs of disposables, examining them, trying them on.)

This must be the one product most often tampered with but not actually stolen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOh-kyDhis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyrzyd5Rq1Y

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Psh... So? They still act the same way.
Well, maybe i like the padding of a nappy? i don't care that they are good for wetting. I like the look+feel of a padded nappy. And the drynites are weak, i had 1 on and all the stuff inside went on the floor :( had 5 minutes to clean it all up before parents were back :eek:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The UK is a bad place for nappies really.
You'll struggle to find any adult nappies (never mind good ones!), and I've never seen Pampers size 7 (although I've never actually looked, so...).

You'll have to squeeze into baby nappies, or make do with drynites...

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just been to Tesco's to look for size 7's, but the biggest size was size 6 pull ups !!

So annoying, in the end i just brought a DVD and some size 5+ baby nappies :(

They did fit last time, just really tight though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
But I find it very bizarre. I can't name any store: pharmacy, grocery store, discount dept store that does not stock them openly on a shelf.
There's a simple reason for it: Stores only stock items that sell frequently and turn a decent profit. They don't stock stuff that sits on the shelf, takes up lots of space and generates no revenue.
Diapers, unfortunately, are exactly that. People who truely need them, will get a prescription for them from their doctor. That's the only way you can get them for free, and why pay for diapers out of your own pocket when you pay for medical insurance / taxes for the national health system and can get them for free?!
In my country, grocery stores and drug stores do not and cannot legally have a license to handle prescriptions. So the only place where you can turn your prescription into the medicine or diapers you need is a pharmacy or - for items other than medicine - medical supply stores. They have a license / agreement to handle prescriptions and get the money from the insurance companies.
I'm not sure where incontinent people get their diapers from in the UK, but evidently they don't pick them up in grocery stores but get them delivered directly from the National Health Service (NHS) or pick them up at some NHS place.
You may find that bizarre, but your medical health system in Canada may work in a different way...or Americans have no health system at all and may as well pick up the diapers with the rest of the grocery shopping!

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
In Canada adult incontinence products are sold over the counter (in other words they're on the shelf for everyone to buy). Either they pay for them up front (like I do now) or they are paid for through their secondary health insurance.

In Canada, unless you have a secondary health insurance, you have to pay full price for prescriptions. Prescriptions are not covered by national health care services. Coverage by health insurance varies by insurer.

Either way, the products are sitting on the shelf (it's probably cheaper to pick up a package of store-brand diapers than to pay the full prescription price for 'prescribed' diapers anyway)! Besides, we also have the option to buy online if we want something 'better' or 'babyish'.

Anyway, it's better to use cloth! Since they don't have the impact on the environment of disposables! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.