Pampers scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
Any idea if a fragrance exists that smells like the old time pampers?

Appearently "Secret 'powder dry'" smells like them (I googled "pampers scent" and another abdl site showed up where appearently someone found a deodorant that smelled like pampers - I'll put the link here)

www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/30459-secret-powder-dry-spray-pampers-perfume/

Other than that, there's a lot of baby powder scented stuff out there, like special oils, for reborn dolls (dolls that look as realistic as possible).

Can confirm. I've tried the Secret powder spray, & it does smell like the Pampers scent. Be careful if using it inside a diaper. It might weaken leak guards. Last time I used it, the leak guards disentigrated on me. Never had that happen before. Only thing different was me using the spray.

Mattew said:
Can confirm. I've tried the Secret powder spray, & it does smell like the Pampers scent. Be careful if using it inside a diaper. It might weaken leak guards. Last time I used it, the leak guards disentigrated on me. Never had that happen before. Only thing different was me using the spray.

That is a weird problem to encounter. Good to know though, I was thinking maybe I would give this a try after I just read this thread, I guess I'll just have to spray it on the booster pad and not the diaper.

Just be careful. I'm not sure if it was some solvent / chemical in the spray itself. Sort of like using spray pain on styrofoam, it just eats it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back