Pampers scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Appearently "Secret 'powder dry'" smells like them (I googled "pampers scent" and another abdl site showed up where appearently someone found a deodorant that smelled like pampers - I'll put the link here)

www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/30459-secret-powder-dry-spray-pampers-perfume/

Other than that, there's a lot of baby powder scented stuff out there, like special oils, for reborn dolls (dolls that look as realistic as possible).

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Can confirm. I've tried the Secret powder spray, & it does smell like the Pampers scent. Be careful if using it inside a diaper. It might weaken leak guards. Last time I used it, the leak guards disentigrated on me. Never had that happen before. Only thing different was me using the spray.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Can confirm. I've tried the Secret powder spray, & it does smell like the Pampers scent. Be careful if using it inside a diaper. It might weaken leak guards. Last time I used it, the leak guards disentigrated on me. Never had that happen before. Only thing different was me using the spray.

That is a weird problem to encounter. Good to know though, I was thinking maybe I would give this a try after I just read this thread, I guess I'll just have to spray it on the booster pad and not the diaper.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Just be careful. I'm not sure if it was some solvent / chemical in the spray itself. Sort of like using spray pain on styrofoam, it just eats it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.