pampers pants size 7 on amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger diapers are always great news. I'd be interested to see experiences of how these fit people (i.e., like Goodnites, Drynites?)

bambinobaby said:
Bigger diapers are always great news. I'd be interested to see experiences of how these fit people (i.e., like Goodnites, Drynites?)

Based on the 37lb weight indicated on the package, I'll guess that these are similar in size and fit to training pants. In general, something that aims for an underwear-like fit is going to have a lower rise than a regular diaper targeting the same age group. And probably a narrower crotch, too, although as this product is clearly aimed at children who are going to poop in it, the crotch width may be roomier and more traditionally diaper-like. (That wasn't the case with Huggies slip-on diapers / diaper-pants in the US, though; they're pretty much just Pull-Ups with baby-oriented prints.)

I wish I could fit into these size 7 pampers

I have a bag of them, and honestly, they’re okay. They’re a little bit bigger than US 4T-5T Easy Ups and they stretch a little bit more, but have a similar rise. I have a 32” waist and a little bit wider of hips, and I can’t get them on over my hips without tearing them. The crotch area is a bit wider and roomier compared to the Easy Ups. I don’t have any actual dimensions on them, but I could try to measure them later.

Why not just order the underjams xl's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back