Pampers get rid of feel n learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampersgirl123

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I was on their website, and I couldn't find any feel n learn pull-ups, just easy up's, what gives? Did they not sell enough?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they don't, Rite Aid still sell their own version of feel and learn...I wouldn't be surprised if CVS had them too

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
i saw them for sale in biglots by my house, look there and stock up as i think that they as discontinued.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Maybe they were updating their site and those just happened not to show up. Or maybe they're coming out with new ones that have more absorbabcy or a better fit, and need to clear the old ones out of the warehouse. Its not the end of the world!

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They got rid of them because they just changed the Easy-Ups to be more Like Pull-Ups. It used to be that Easy-Ups were designed more like a diaper, and meant for standing changes, but now they are the new training pants, so they don't need the feel and learns anymore. Big Lots, 5 Bucks!

toddlerboy

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I buy my diapers and pull-ups from Walgreens and there website has them still selling. I don't think they discontinued them. Maybe they are redoing the pampers website

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I think they are getting rid of em. Sad.. never even got to try them... Have you tried them? (you seemed concerned that your diaper supply would run out or something.:D

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think they still sell them at Safeway.
The last time I checked, they were.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I thought there are some huggies called "cool Alert", maybe they are similar.

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Actually, Pampers merged Feel N Learn into their regular Easy Ups pants. Easy Ups now has that feel wet liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.