Pampers Cuirsers Size 7 Changes? Plus Experiences?

drawer said:
You almost got your wish, they’ve changed designs and tabs again.
Not Sesame Street but 2 designs now: a cute outdoorsy animal print and a gray geometric design.

The rise remains 22” but I guess feeling the need to respond to Huggies blue grip strips, they have modified theirs calling the changes “Stay-put waist”. The velcro tabs are turquois again and are noticably larger and hold tenaciously on the the new taping panel. The panel also now has abc letters to help keep the tabs uniform.

Overall they're improved from a year ago. I guess the odd paper airplane and such designs were a place holder while they switched up things.
Dang. I guess I gotta get one of the boxes with he new packaging to get those updated designs?? I will be forever salty cuz they got rid of Sesame Street!

pampersguy827 said:
Dang. I guess I gotta get one of the boxes with he new packaging to get those updated designs?? I will be forever salty cuz they got rid of Sesame Street!

Look for the boxes that say “2X stretchier sides” along with “3 way fit” in big letters on the top righthand corner.

Reactions: pampersguy827
drawer said:
Look for the boxes that say “2X stretchier sides” along with “3 way fit” in big letters on the top righthand corner.
Got it! The paper airplanes and camera and the weird pyramid shapes make me feel like they were made for young adults and not babies lol but I’m definitely starting to run low on cruisers at the moment, so I will be picking more up in the next week or two.

I miss the old Pampers designs, the 2008 Sesame Street designs were much better imo, and I think were bigger than today's size 7 and even the size 8s in the UK

Reactions: pampersguy827
pampersguy827 said:
Idk the new cruisers have weird designs with paper airplanes and old fashioned cameras. It’s just a little weird for me. Bring back Sesame Street! #makepamperscruisersgreatagain
LOL. Yeah, I'm with you. The old prints were definitely more baby/toddlerish that paper airplanes. Although the animal ones are cute.

Cottontail said:
LOL. Yeah, I'm with you. The old prints were definitely more baby/toddlerish that paper airplanes. Although the animal ones are cute.
Yeah exactly but they don’t have as many of the animal ones in the packs

But are the sides actually twice as stretchy? All these baby diaper require mods to fit anyone above a 30’ waist no matter what it seems.

drawer said:
BabyLink9 said:
But are the sides actually twice as stretchy? All these baby diaper require mods to fit anyone above a 30’ waist no matter what it seems.
Sigh. I almost fell for that too. But NO. The sides aren't any stretchier. If you look closely at the box, you'll see an asterisk after the whole "2x Stretchier Sides" thing, and if look even closer, you'll find the explanation: "* versus the leading 'moving baby' diaper," or something close. Basically, they're 2x stretcher than Huggies--which isn't news at all. They've been like 3x stretchier than Huggies for 10 years now.

So yeah, I saw that on a box of size 5 diapers, and was like, "WHAT?! Holy shit!" And then... "Oh. Damn." :cry:

Last edited:
BabyLink9 said:

Well, they aren't making them for Adults after all, so you kinda have to just wait and hope for improvements that happen to suit you; or for something better to come along at some point (unlikely when your looking at a product made and marketed for Babies/Toddlers; that's why there are quality ABDL Diapers; but I know they aren't everyone's "cup of tea" )

The stretch on the sides of the Baby Dry has gotten worse, even with the boosters, it is still deteriorating. The Cruisers, even with less absorbency, has been better, but more expensive? Should I get a box of Pampers Cruisers size 7 44 count from Target?

Finally got the Pampers cruisers size 7! By the way, do anyone know the file size of my photos to post?

Back